Reviews for 96 Moments of Kevin
Guest chapter 53 . 1/29/2014
hahahaha I love it!
ParamoreXO chapter 53 . 1/28/2014
Wow, Kevin actually managed his way out of a ticket for once. I'll never get over the fact that he has a collection. Nice to see an update from you, Sky! I really enjoyed reading this. (:
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 53 . 1/28/2014
Ah Kevin. You'll always be a little devil xD.
I really missed these - I was so excited when I saw that it was updated!
Magicheart101 chapter 53 . 1/27/2014
His car is a 1976 Dodge Challenger! Otherwise good story.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 53 . 1/27/2014
This made me smile!
TrisakAminawn chapter 39 . 9/11/2013
Hm. Bringing up Jesus returns me to what has always been my question about Kevin Levin: He has a very Jewish name, but his father is from space. Is that name originally from his mother's family, meaning he is Jewish, or his father's, meaning he isn't? (And if it is his father's name, is it his original name or something he picked up for Earth? But that's less important.)

Seriously, every time I see his name I think he's Jewish and then remember no, he's part space alien, but not to my knowledge a Jew. Of course, the fact that Jewishness officially passes through the matriarchal line but surnames through the patriarchal is a bit messy anyway. Meh.
TrisakAminawn chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Aw, come on, I thought he was performing an example of transitivity!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
my face hurts from smiling so much. so, thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
brillianct. that made me laugh! yeaa!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
LOL Loved it. I can relate. I actually put tin foil wrapped chicken to heat in a microwave when I was 10. I was home alone. I put the fire out by blowwing on it. Hey in my defense nobody told me you couldn't put tinfoil in a microwave. Cute little Kevin! Loved how the fire fighter already knew him.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 52 . 4/10/2013
AWESOME! XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 27 . 4/9/2013
*shocked and insulted* D:
RoseQuartz1 chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
XD XD XD XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
SLEDGEHAMMER! SLEDGEHAMMER! SLEDGEHAMMER! I'M OBSESSED WITH SLEDGEHAMMERS! XD XD XD XD XD XD

But I'm not a psycotic weirdo murderer person so you don't hafta be worried about being murdered in the middle of the night in your bed. :P
RoseQuartz1 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013