Reviews for Boarding School
Gas The Jews chapter 45 . 3/14
I spent an entire day reading this and can I just say I'm in love with this story. The writing style is great and so is the plot. I'm dying for the next update!
FanFictionRuls chapter 1 . 2/17
OMG! Alucard is the funniest guy I have ever seen or heard of!
akuma chapter 44 . 1/15
Omg! That has to be embarrassing!
akuma chapter 30 . 1/15
Through this whole girly-fying Alucard my mind was like "Wat DA..."
akuma chapter 28 . 1/15
Wat.
akuma chapter 27 . 1/15
Planes.
People transport pigs on planes sometimes...
akuma chapter 14 . 1/15
BWWWWWWAAAAAAAA HA HA! I'M ROARING IN LAUGHTER! IF ONLY SOMEONE IN MY SCHOOL WOULD BE SO COCKY!
akuma chapter 13 . 1/15
OMG! If you didn't have that exclamation point that would sound Ten Times Better/Worse!
akuma chapter 12 . 1/15
Yeessssshhhh! Matrix is a good thing to quote or mention!
akuma chapter 11 . 1/15
This is one of the VERY VERY few times I pitty Anderson...
akuma chapter 10 . 1/15
JSVFIEBDUDBDOEBCOHEXIFJXTD!MCGUBXIJDGXOKDHXUHGDFNDD!MM!MM! I WOULD/WILL SHIP IT! God! Hello Mr. Anderson heh, stick to this Cannon... Father Anderson... : )
akuma chapter 4 . 1/15
I'm like Alucard, Screw the Damn skirt. I'm **** years old, I am not wearing a damn skirt.
Mw chapter 45 . 1/6
Yay! A new chapter so quickly!
GirlWhoLovesFanfiction chapter 45 . 1/3
Oh, poor, timid Seras! I just can't wait to see what new torture you plan on dishing out to our favorite characters XD

And the fan-made yaoi! Ohhh my gosh that was such an Alucard reaction! You almost wonder how he would react to seeing all the renditions of him on the internet, and I think it's a safe bet that that would probably be it!
urapooper chapter 45 . 1/2
It is quite hilarious that Harriet and Alucard can only be civil regarding only one subject. It's nice to know that even Alucard can be involved in such a teenage girl activity.

I didn't know you uploaded a new chapter since the last upload waas very recent.