Reviews for Boarding School
countrylovinfangirl chapter 30 . 5/25
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Sasha88 chapter 30 . 5/24
hehe ohoh.. trouble hmm i i wonder if alucard did that ;)
Fainfan chapter 1 . 4/30
i can totally imagine that scene
DanteSpardafinatic42 chapter 28 . 4/21
I'm pretty sure Alucard just went completly insane
Sasha88 chapter 28 . 4/18
lol poor seras
GirlWhoLovesFanfiction chapter 28 . 4/18
No, no, no! Sparkling is not okay! This isn't twilight!

Lol, I died in this chapter. Thank you so much for writing this, I laughed so hard! Please keep going!
Sasha88 chapter 27 . 4/9
lol that chapter was so funny Alucard and innocent used in a sentence, strange pigs would fly indeed.
Deprivation chapter 27 . 4/9
Prrreeccciioouussssss... This chapter made me cackle loudly in a bathroom stall, which is one of the greatest compliments ever.
GirlWhoLovesFanfiction chapter 26 . 4/7
Goodness! Please update soon! I'm dying to see what will happen next!
Sasha88 chapter 26 . 4/4
lol sweet update
Sasha88 chapter 25 . 4/4
ahaha alucard is having a bad day.
Sasha88 chapter 24 . 2/21
xD nice update
maroongrad chapter 24 . 2/20
Heh... Integra really should have had Alucard there as a teacher. Maybe history. Some class that he's supposed to teach and has a classroom for but, oddly enough, no students ;) I am really enjoying this story. It has a different tone than much of your work but is just as delightful!
Deprivation chapter 23 . 2/19
Too lazy to log in

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree JoeEngland below me a bit.

I think that your writing style has definitely done some evolving since chapter 1. You've clearly worked to add more detail in both description and dialogue, but I think it's getting a little superfluous. Some of the sentences in the last few updates have become unwieldy: they go on and on and get constantly interrupted by dashes...

Not saying that the added detail isn't a good thing though! I think that the improvement to characters' inner thoughts and the attention paid to their surroundings is fantastic.

Plotwise, I'm still enjoying the shenanigans and still curious about what'll happen next, because the weirdness of Alucard being a student in a boarding school (with Anderson as a teacher, no less!) is preeccciiiouuusssssss
JoeEngland chapter 23 . 2/17
I'm not sure I can accurately put this into words, but something about the last few chapters has been putting me off... the writing seems to have grown a little... indulgent, somehow. Verbose. It may be my imagination, but I get the impression that sentences have grown lengthy and complex. It tries my patience. I wish I could describe that better, maybe it's just me, but I thought I should report my honest impression.