Reviews for Boarding School
countrylovinfangirl chapter 43 . 11/17
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Mw chapter 43 . 11/17
Good to know you're alive! Hope things go easier for you.
DragonsCrescent13 chapter 43 . 11/15
Yeah, Alucard got the booty! XD I love this chapter and I would not be surprised if he did his little "innocent" show on purpose too.
This is of the best humour genre fanfic ive read in a long time. I couldnt stop laughing and cackling at poor alucard's condition! Amazing and please update regularly!
Mw chapter 42 . 10/18
This story is absolutely fantastic. I've laughed over nearly every chapter.
Xavii98 chapter 42 . 9/29
I've been following this fanfiction for quite a while, and I have to say that I love both your style and the way you handle these characters. You make everything just SO FUNNY!
Seeing Alucard and Anderson trying to interact with (and not outright kill) eachother is hilarious, and even your OCs are very believable. John in particular is very annoying, as I guess a teenaged boy with a crush would be XD

Now, I wonder if the female student that briefly appeared will start some kind of rumor? It would be emexhilarating/em to see both Anderson and Alucard deal with (for the umpteenth time) rumors of them being in an homosexual relationship. They're going to snap, I just know it.
And when they do, it's going to be glorious.

Anyway, yeah, what I was trying to say is that I really really like this fanfiction, especially the humor. I can't wait for the next chapter!

(I bet Alucard will sincerely thank god when this mission is finished.)
Mw chapter 42 . 9/29
You are the best. I laughed so hard reading this story. Please, please keep it up!
kinigget chapter 5 . 9/28
That conversation was rather hard to follow. I couldn't really tell who was talking to who or where anyone was
MrRedDead chapter 42 . 9/26
I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story.
Sasha88 chapter 42 . 9/26
hmm i wonder if anderson is interested in that teacher beatrice
Sasha chapter 41 . 9/13
ahahaha. that alucard n anderson. the way they they go from hate for each other to civility
Ragingstillness chapter 41 . 9/13
This. Is. Amazing! I absolutely love this story and try to read every chapter as it comes out. Please continue, I can't wait to see what happens next.
DA chapter 40 . 9/5
HAHAHAHA that cell phone :D And Anderson thinking about how Jesus doesn't need a cell phone :D :D And the janitor's walls! :D :D

This story makes me happy with its absurdity, and I 3 the crap out of it
Palindromes Rock chapter 39 . 8/16
Hmm... I thought vampires cry blood. Oh well, somehow I can actually see Anderson doing that to a student's cellphone... and then stabbing one of his bayonets through his desk while shouting "cellphones are the devil's work whilest in my classroom, and I'll tried them as such!" (Light flashing off glasses and his silver cross while he smiles cruelly).
Sasha88 chapter 39 . 8/11
poor seras hehe. alucard will get back her phone ;p