Reviews for Heart Don't Lie
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2018
Dip you killed Lorne and Clem? Not okay. Dru's dead too. All the half breeds Doyle died to save from the Nazi demons.
Carin chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
I have read everything Spuffy that you have written. This is the kajillionth time for this fic and I still laugh out loud and then get silly giggles throughout. You rock. I have been on the Spuffy
train since Spike first showed up with that beautiful face. Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your sense of humor and talent with us.
badkidoh chapter 25 . 9/6/2017
Well nice story with great sex and romance although I not a fan of human Spike even with superslayer power and was not much of a fan of the OC villain but I'm not a fan of OC villains in general.
Also some Willow/Tara/Oz bisexual shenanigans would have been great for the back ground so missed opportunity I guess.
JayeMaru chapter 25 . 5/6/2017
This is a good to mention funny, sexy, and angst-light. Nice :)
charles chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
This story was great. Really well written, funny, sexy as hell, and with even some good angsty drama. I'm not much of a baby/marriage fic fan, but this was done really well. Really good dialogues and character interaction. Perhaps a criticism or two: Spike attacking Willow wasn't really addressed by the characters. Also, I'm not a fan of the end. Too happy for my taste. A world with almost no evil vampires and demons for the gang to fight? Boring. I'd almost have prefered if they ended up liberating even more evil into the world. That would have made a good priming for a sequel, at least.

Good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
*i also absolutely love your user name haha
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
So great best spuffy fanfic I've read in a while maybe even ever I love it! can't wait to see how it ends spike is just too cute and big bad-y
Raven J. Haile chapter 25 . 1/22/2015
This was phenomenal. I was so excited to read this story, I am so glad Chance was ok in the end. What happen to Spike was very much out of left field. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Kaitlyn chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
ANOTHER?!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
HOLY CRUD. DID NOT See that coming... Nice twist
EffulgentlyDani chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
Accidentally posted before I was done and couldn't repost on same chap. Meant to end saying I love to read Spuffy fanfic that doesn't paint Angel as the total villain (though I do appreciate that from time to time) since he's actually a pretty chill dude...just not for Buffy. Cuz she's Spike's. ;)
EffulgentlyDani chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
"Funny how I can be soul free and manage to stay off the sauce, when you turn into a massacre-ing, hell-raising lunatic each time you misplace yours."

Exactly, Spike. I frequently shout this during heated Buffy debates with my 13 year old daughter (who's Team Angel, ugh lol). EXACTLY, Spike.

BTW, I cracked up almost this entire chapter. I LOVE the way you're able to play Angel and Spike off each other. I can imagine the scene in my head as if I'm watching them on the show. I also love to read a version of As puffy fanfic that doesn't make a total villain of Angel. I actually kinda love Angel, just not with Buffy since her cookies. sterful use of words and dialogue.
emily chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
this book was amazing i loved it, spike was so cute during this omg i want my own spike ahaha
Breezybiatch chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
Was going over your reviews and noticed some mean biatch leaving you negative comments with a nick I like to use, then I realized i recognized the comment because I'd written them! Unbelievable! You're one of my favorite writers and so I have to come back and say that whatever I could possibly dislike about your stories, it only amounts to a proportion of 1/100th of how much I adore you. You're awesome and I enjoyed overdosing on all your work. Thank you very much!
goldseadragon chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
What in the blue hell is "nerping"?