Reviews for Heart Don't Lie
*i also absolutely love your user name haha
So great best spuffy fanfic I've read in a while maybe even ever I love it! can't wait to see how it ends spike is just too cute and big bad-y
misuky7 chapter 25 . 1/22
This was phenomenal. I was so excited to read this story, I am so glad Chance was ok in the end. What happen to Spike was very much out of left field. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Kaitlyn chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
ANOTHER?!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
HOLY CRUD. DID NOT See that coming... Nice twist
SlayerDaniWho chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
Accidentally posted before I was done and couldn't repost on same chap. Meant to end saying I love to read Spuffy fanfic that doesn't paint Angel as the total villain (though I do appreciate that from time to time) since he's actually a pretty chill dude...just not for Buffy. Cuz she's Spike's. ;)
SlayerDaniWho chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
"Funny how I can be soul free and manage to stay off the sauce, when you turn into a massacre-ing, hell-raising lunatic each time you misplace yours."

Exactly, Spike. I frequently shout this during heated Buffy debates with my 13 year old daughter (who's Team Angel, ugh lol). EXACTLY, Spike.

BTW, I cracked up almost this entire chapter. I LOVE the way you're able to play Angel and Spike off each other. I can imagine the scene in my head as if I'm watching them on the show. I also love to read a version of As puffy fanfic that doesn't make a total villain of Angel. I actually kinda love Angel, just not with Buffy since her cookies. sterful use of words and dialogue.
emily chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
this book was amazing i loved it, spike was so cute during this omg i want my own spike ahaha
Breezybiatch chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
Was going over your reviews and noticed some mean biatch leaving you negative comments with a nick I like to use, then I realized i recognized the comment because I'd written them! Unbelievable! You're one of my favorite writers and so I have to come back and say that whatever I could possibly dislike about your stories, it only amounts to a proportion of 1/100th of how much I adore you. You're awesome and I enjoyed overdosing on all your work. Thank you very much!
goldseadragon chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
What in the blue hell is "nerping"?
Bree chapter 21 . 10/2/2013
I read manga, usually at the end when the writer has run out of ideas the ALL do the
""Made it all happen, from the very start." "
Where apparently they'd been stalking the protagonist since before even their soul came into existence and some other load.
Kinda disappointed you resorted to that.
Everything else has been beyond great, tho.
Breezy chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
The only thing that bothers me is this:

Rights: I do not own these characters or the worlds they inhabit. However, the text I have written is not YOURS to paste into your own fic in any way, shape or form. That is called plagiarism, and it is not cool. Not that YOU would ever do that, because YOU are awesome. Obviously. :)

It left a sour taste in my mouth. Such an accusing tone towards your readers, towards me. You must be incredibly full of yourself to have that as your story intro. In every damn chapter. Maybe once in a blue moon someone copied your story, get over it. We don't care to be accused.
I, like most readers, wouldn't even think to post anything, ever. Not even original work because we're not interested in writing. We come here to read. Knowing we are the majority it's insulting to post your thief accusation in "you" reader terms.

Seriously, so unnecessary.
Fumi Raisin chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
Wow, this sequel was just rocking it. I love this AU. 3
Again with hints chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
Please, please quite holding my hand. As a reader, I am fairly intelligent and expect twist. I do not need the author to give me advanced notice (otherwise known as telegraphing) what action is to come, or what the ending will be like. It makes me think that the author believes all readers are idiots. Please stop. Yet again, two chapters from the end, I am so frustrated by this activity that I stop to shoot you a note.

If you hadn't done it, I'd be plowing forward buried in the the action.

PLEASE STOP!
Love the Storey chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Really could do without the sideline comments and hints, breaks my suspension of disbelief. But like I said, great story.