Reviews for Heart Don't Lie
virginia.albert.49 chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
what i have read so far is great
alh1971 chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
Bloody brilliant! Loved your finesse with plot twists while keeping true to character canon.
Annalena chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
All I can say is I LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait to read the sequel.
loverswalk89 chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
I loved this from start to finish I was hooked!
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Okay, you had me until the exceptionally quick change-of-heart in the bedroom..! The conversation seems just right, very on the spot, but that seemed unnatural.
omslagspapper chapter 25 . 1/6/2012
this was EPIC
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
I'm enjoying this story, I really am. Which is why I don't know how to tell you that a bulla, while indeed an amulet, is believed by many scholars to be a penis-shaped amulet or to be related in some way to male fertility. It was only hung around the necks of boys to protect them...and their manhood.
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I just have to ask. Why did you have the first Latin command in the 3rd person singular present active imperative, and the others in the 1st person singular present active indicative? If all of them were indicatives, then it would make as sort of sense "I separate (them)" though since it was Willow and Tara doing the spell it should be 1st person plural. If all the commands were in the imperative, though again plural would make more sense, it would have been perfect. The command, would be a command "Illuminate! Separate!" Anyway, love the adverb actutum. Haven't come across it in my readings before, actually had to look it up.
K Krystine chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
SEXY...
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
yikes, mummy's back in the picture. cant wait to see what happens
sweetprincipale chapter 25 . 2/25/2011
Wow! Wonderful ending and I can't wait to read the sequel!
LB123 chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
I've been reading straight through, but I just had to pause to tell you how good this is! I usually read SVM fanfic, but one of the writers credited you with inspiring an idea in her story & recommended you. As I love BtVS, I figured I'd check your stories out and I'm very glad I did.

I'm loving that you've written an entire alternate season. What a treat! And you capture the Buffyverse and it's "speak" so very well! And the Buffy/Spike smut doesn't hurt either... Lol. Really intriguing plot, very funny moments and I'm starting to get the sense that this smoky/misty/nasty demon is going to mess around with Buffy and Spike's heads and relationship big time - alter their reality and that could be very sad and frightening.

Thanks so much for this. I really miss the show and the comics are sort if meh for me. Cheers!
whomoi chapter 25 . 12/29/2010
Now I want a .That was, in a word, to mention incredibly HOT. I can't wait to start on the sequel and see what kind of shenanigans a newly wing-ed Dru will come up with.I love that Abba played backwards is a demonic chant, and Spike singing the Ramones to the baby,fucking awesome.
AnnaBlah chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
Oh. My. God. !. i LOOVE this story! sooo much! thankyou for writing! :)
SolarDiamond chapter 25 . 8/12/2010
This was so well written. The actors voices and character personalities shone through so completely, I was able to visualize every scene and hear their words loud and clear.

The plot was wonderfully gripping - I had to make myself slow down and really enjoy the text so I wouldn't rush through just to see what happens next. Plus lots of yummy sexy times is always enjoyable!
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »