Reviews for Heart Don't Lie
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I just have to ask. Why did you have the first Latin command in the 3rd person singular present active imperative, and the others in the 1st person singular present active indicative? If all of them were indicatives, then it would make as sort of sense "I separate (them)" though since it was Willow and Tara doing the spell it should be 1st person plural. If all the commands were in the imperative, though again plural would make more sense, it would have been perfect. The command, would be a command "Illuminate! Separate!" Anyway, love the adverb actutum. Haven't come across it in my readings before, actually had to look it up.
KYKEMD chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
SEXY...
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
yikes, mummy's back in the picture. cant wait to see what happens
sweetprincipale chapter 25 . 2/25/2011
Wow! Wonderful ending and I can't wait to read the sequel!
LB123 chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
I've been reading straight through, but I just had to pause to tell you how good this is! I usually read SVM fanfic, but one of the writers credited you with inspiring an idea in her story & recommended you. As I love BtVS, I figured I'd check your stories out and I'm very glad I did.

I'm loving that you've written an entire alternate season. What a treat! And you capture the Buffyverse and it's "speak" so very well! And the Buffy/Spike smut doesn't hurt either... Lol. Really intriguing plot, very funny moments and I'm starting to get the sense that this smoky/misty/nasty demon is going to mess around with Buffy and Spike's heads and relationship big time - alter their reality and that could be very sad and frightening.

Thanks so much for this. I really miss the show and the comics are sort if meh for me. Cheers!
whomoi chapter 25 . 12/29/2010
Now I want a .That was, in a word, to mention incredibly HOT. I can't wait to start on the sequel and see what kind of shenanigans a newly wing-ed Dru will come up with.I love that Abba played backwards is a demonic chant, and Spike singing the Ramones to the baby,fucking awesome.
AnnaBlah chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
Oh. My. God. !. i LOOVE this story! sooo much! thankyou for writing! :)
SolarDiamond chapter 25 . 8/12/2010
This was so well written. The actors voices and character personalities shone through so completely, I was able to visualize every scene and hear their words loud and clear.

The plot was wonderfully gripping - I had to make myself slow down and really enjoy the text so I wouldn't rush through just to see what happens next. Plus lots of yummy sexy times is always enjoyable!
singerofthefaythhymn chapter 25 . 7/20/2010
What I can't believe is that you have only gotten seventy reviews for this story.

Well written, thought-out, balanced and such spot on characterization and description that it was like hearing voices.

I could go on about emotions and nuances- but I feel that it would be extending past the point of complimentary into frilly flattery.

Thank you.

May muses be with you.
GooeyChocolateChipCookie chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
AMAZING STORY! I have only read the first chapter so far, but I will definitely come back and read more later! They are so very cute together...
Klytaimnestra chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
Very much enjoyed the happy ending! I am looking forward to the sequel.
ace95 chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
Another baby? Wow, this next story should be interesting...
SkipToTheEnd chapter 24 . 6/30/2010
Just thought I'd add my two-penneth to the clamouring throng of your admirers!

I love this story - your characterisation is perfect, you've put Buffy and Spike together without it being trite or sickly, I can almost hear the characters' voices as I read and imagine what it would look like as an episode. I know how tricky I find it to be true to the characters and 'feel' of the show, so I have tons of admiration for your ability to get it so right.

Can't wait for the finale!
DarkLightX1122 chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
hahaha i loved it :D

and i have one question: at the end, did Drusilla kill herself, or did i just misunderstand?
Mrstrentreznor chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
"Let's talk Lamasht'potatoes." - priceless!

great explanation for why Anya hates bunnies - I do love that in the series - tabula rasa - too funny

Drusilla always was one for the dramatic
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »