Reviews for Heart Don't Lie
singerofthefaythhymn chapter 25 . 7/20/2010
What I can't believe is that you have only gotten seventy reviews for this story.

Well written, thought-out, balanced and such spot on characterization and description that it was like hearing voices.

I could go on about emotions and nuances- but I feel that it would be extending past the point of complimentary into frilly flattery.

Thank you.

May muses be with you.
GooeyChocolateChipCookie chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
AMAZING STORY! I have only read the first chapter so far, but I will definitely come back and read more later! They are so very cute together...
Klytaimnestra chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
Very much enjoyed the happy ending! I am looking forward to the sequel.
ace95 chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
Another baby? Wow, this next story should be interesting...
SkipToTheEnd chapter 24 . 6/30/2010
Just thought I'd add my two-penneth to the clamouring throng of your admirers!

I love this story - your characterisation is perfect, you've put Buffy and Spike together without it being trite or sickly, I can almost hear the characters' voices as I read and imagine what it would look like as an episode. I know how tricky I find it to be true to the characters and 'feel' of the show, so I have tons of admiration for your ability to get it so right.

Can't wait for the finale!
DarkLightX1122 chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
hahaha i loved it :D

and i have one question: at the end, did Drusilla kill herself, or did i just misunderstand?
Mrstrentreznor chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
"Let's talk Lamasht'potatoes." - priceless!

great explanation for why Anya hates bunnies - I do love that in the series - tabula rasa - too funny

Drusilla always was one for the dramatic
ace95 chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
Aw such an amazing chapter! Update soon! Looking forward to the sequel!
Klytaimnestra chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
So much to love here! Xander; a happy ending; Giles at his best; Joyce alive and churning butter :) - and dru is still alive and playing Crouching Tiger! I always thought that girl would live. Can't wait for the final chapter and the sequel...
DomOx chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
I'm so glad you updated. This story is really good and I love how you write.

Can't wait for more.

Domo
SpuffyAddict chapter 23 . 6/24/2010
Loveeee this story! more plz :)
ace95 chapter 23 . 6/23/2010
Aw this is such a good story! I hope you have more in mind then one last chapter :) please continue!
CatieW chapter 23 . 6/23/2010
wow... and I only just reviewed chap 22.

great stuff :)
DarkLightX1122 chapter 23 . 6/23/2010
i loved this chapter :)

you should definitely write a sequel for this
CatieW chapter 22 . 6/23/2010
Great writing!

I read the whole thing on my mobile - but signed in on the computer just to review this for you!

I was a little worried at one point that this might get a bit "Renesmee-esque" - I mean, a vampire baby? - but you really made this work, so I applaud you!

My only complaint is that we never get the three-(or four?)-way that Buffy so wants XD
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »