Reviews for The Soft Option
levios chapter 3 . 9/25
I loved it. Especially the last chapter. I'm sad that it ended though, but I don't really think you missed anything. They were just too sweet, could've read more about them :)
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 3 . 3/24
Gods, you just reminded me how much I miss this show! Well done on the characterisation.
lady voldemort2005 chapter 3 . 2/25
I know this is an old story but i just have to review. I love your play of words and i always love it in romance stories if both parties know what they want and how to get in and out of bed haha so kudos for your Merlin.
dancer-me chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
This story was a fantastic and enjoyable read. Your writing style and your sense of humour are absolutely brilliant. I can imagine that you're probably an absolutely hilarious person to be around in person, with the way you deliver humour on virtual paper. I loved your characterizations and the way you described the sexual tension between Merlin and Arthur.

I particularly enjoyed the line, "...eager to chat about football and stocks, and not the weird, annoying outbursts of homosexuality they appeared to trigger in one another." Absolutely fantastic.

I didn't get into the Merlin fandom until after the series had ended, so many of the great authors in this fandom seemed to have moved on to newer and more distracting things, but I am very glad to have found your story!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Awwww. That's so lovely. Thank you for this!
endemictalent chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I think this story is adorable and really great. I love your writing style, however in the beginning of chapter one it is unclear where Arthur and Merlin's relationship stands. Merlin mentions being too tired to sleep with Arthur, but they aren't together yet. It's confusing... Possibly an editing error?
yay chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
This is sweet.
anita4869 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
You're a great writer, I loved every word of this :)
K chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
"Having sex with Arthur, or Having Sex With Arthur, as Merlin's brain kept putting it, was a lot like living with him: there was bickering, Arthur was bossy as all hell, Merlin complained through most of it and wanted to do it for the rest of his life."

I LOVE that sentence. It is just so right for the story, and so well written. I think I enjoyed that line more than the actual smut. XD
FanGirl999 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
You have the bet sense of humour I have ever read, it's fantastic.
sunshine and tears chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
I have nothing to say but...OMG!
I told every-one at school and they were all like..OMG!
Just this is sooo GOOD!
Terri chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This was very cute, thank you for writing. Merlin is always there to catch Arthur's back (in more than one way ;))
Sharon T chapter 3 . 9/5/2012