Reviews for The Soft Option
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Awwww. That's so lovely. Thank you for this!
endemictalent chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I think this story is adorable and really great. I love your writing style, however in the beginning of chapter one it is unclear where Arthur and Merlin's relationship stands. Merlin mentions being too tired to sleep with Arthur, but they aren't together yet. It's confusing... Possibly an editing error?
yay chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
This is sweet.
anita4869 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
You're a great writer, I loved every word of this :)
K chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
"Having sex with Arthur, or Having Sex With Arthur, as Merlin's brain kept putting it, was a lot like living with him: there was bickering, Arthur was bossy as all hell, Merlin complained through most of it and wanted to do it for the rest of his life."

I LOVE that sentence. It is just so right for the story, and so well written. I think I enjoyed that line more than the actual smut. XD
FanGirl999 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
You have the bet sense of humour I have ever read, it's fantastic.
sunshine and tears chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
I have nothing to say but...OMG!
I told every-one at school and they were all like..OMG!
Just this is sooo GOOD!
Terri chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This was very cute, thank you for writing. Merlin is always there to catch Arthur's back (in more than one way ;))
Sharon T chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Sweet story
Peregrinate chapter 3 . 8/2/2012

Beautiful. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
great
Blessed24 7 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I love this. There's not a lot of AUs that I like, but I love this.
A fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
i just have to say that you are a fantastic writer.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I really enjoyed this. Sweetness with a side of angst. Just the way I like it. Thank you!
KathAdrian chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I was just saying that I couldn't find any merthur fic I could really enjoy. And then, I found this one, and IT IS BRILLIANT! Absolutely loved it, thanks :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »