Reviews for Jungle Excursion
Omegamorph chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Loving how the YuYu gang comes off to the Dynamic Duo and vice versa. I can also imagine Ivy will have some stories to tell with Harley when she gets back to Arkham.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh, dearie dear. It's rather cracky, but the character interactions are pretty much what I'd expect. *stifles laughter*
Gimei chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Actually ended up reading abotu Rando first, then found this one. Loved them both though. Priceless!
TheFlyingHamster chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
"Have i told you lately what a good friend you are?"

very funny and like most readers a sequal would be very much appreciated
Marikalay chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
lmao

That was absolutely brilliant! The Ivy/Kurama angle was priceless. I was laughing so hard I nearly died trying not to wake my roommate up.
Zaidee chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
HAHAHAHA! This was so funny! I hope you right another! or even a whole story! lol. XDD
RAGA chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Haha, this was a wonderfully done crossover. I liked how everyone was in character too.

The only thing I'm not sure on is if Kurama is on parole or probation. I don't recall if he ever actually went to prison.
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow I absolutely loved this story. I hope you do a sequel to it... Hint, hint... ;)

Bladess
Here Forever chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was hilarious! Do you think you are going to make some sort of sequel?
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh man, you have to do this again!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I'd enjoy seeing a sequel to this.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Other than having no idea what the condition was that was great. If it was to kiss Batman or Robin as is implied by them having to use their lip covers why would Kurama be embarrassed? Having the guys interact with superheroes was fun.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Epic! I loved the condition! I totally should have seen that coming but didn't. Good thing Bats warned them before hand. Awesome job! Thanks for the oneshot!

-d101