Reviews for The Black Leaves
Dragon Man 180 chapter 45 . 8/25
Ambush/Hinata, Payback/Samus, and Nightmare are the girls I care about seeing Naruto with, though I do hope he warms up to Naruko since leaving him behind was not her idea and he sets her up with a guy who will treat her well. Now, let's see what Ayame is up to... if it's an evil cult I can see Venom slaughtering them and carrying her out after knocking her out.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 8/19
Lol That kyuubi part tho... So graphic...
ShadowMastersApprentice chapter 4 . 8/14
Venom's back story sounds like the one from Spider-Man 3. I'm very interested.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 8/14
OKay I don't understand your transition between:
Danzo go kill Naruto, and Naruto is in the Hokage office.
It's not written what happen...
TheAllSeeingWolf-195 chapter 45 . 8/12
Shit is about to go down if it that quiet for half of the chapter...
Leaf Ranger chapter 45 . 8/12
Oh man. I hope Ayame will be okay. I'd hate to think she'd get killed.

And Naruto needs to get a girl or girls. Little does he know one of the symbiote girls IS Hinata. That'll be interesting.

Keep up the good work!
ZyiareHellsing chapter 45 . 8/12
Thanks for the great update! I died at how paranoid Naruto is about getting jumped! Lol can't wait for him and Hinata to get together finally.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 44 . 8/12
The f was that?! O.O
Azrael Akuma chapter 45 . 8/12
I need more chapters. Not want, but need.
VFSNAKE chapter 45 . 8/11
Nice! Minato and Kushina have no idea Naruto is Venom. Oh man if they only knew. LOL!
DevilHeart435 chapter 44 . 7/17
Ok now I'm confused, I thought Ino was already apart of the Symbiote clan, it was in a previous chapter that she found Naruto's house and she was forced to join lest she reveal everything to the village? Was that taken out or was I mistaken?
Sucks Cliches chapter 5 . 7/15
This sucks. I thought it might have been good, but I have come upon the realization that it is at best mediocre and at least bad. There are numerous spelling and grammar errors and the amount of cliches are painful. Try fifth grade
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 7/12
Oh. Nevermind, I take back my previous review. You're just fucking with us. Ha! Silly me.
Annoy mouse chapter 3 . 7/12
While a very interesting idea, this story has a few flaws from the very beginning! Things that could easily be fixed.

The first thing that comes to mind is that folder. Why on earth would anyone give up that information to an enemy? Unless this person is trying to use them to destroy the Symbiotes. I am assuming that isn't the case here.

Why tell them their weaknesses? Or names, preferences and locations? If you want to tell us these things, do it outside of the story itself! What kind of idiot gives away their weaknesses to an enemy perfectly capable of taking advantage of them? Fire is kinda their thing, land of fire after all, and there is an entire village out there dedicated to weaponising sound!

Elemental ninjutsu and chakra-enhanced speed make Venom a very easy target! Please stop nerfing him already, it's bad enough without it!

Second, having Venom actively reduce Naruto's speed, and make him unable to use his own chakra. That seems to me to be a singularly ridiculous thing. In a world of Shinobi where speed and chakra are virtually everything, this Venom is the single largest handicap I can imagine save brain death.

Speed is everything! I'm pretty sure Venom is never shown to actually slow the host down. It only improves things. That hulky strength and 'slowness' is only when bulked up like that, and even then it is just focusing on improving strength more than speed at the time! It certainly doesn't slow it's host down more than it was before.

The emphasis on the tongue in combat is a habit, more for psychological impact and proximity to the mouth than anything else, Venom is perfectly capable of doing the same and more via tentacles.

And Venom using up all of Naruto's chakra seems absurd. It already ate the Kyuubi! Unless it's hunger is that ridiculous, in which case it would soon have to devour the entire Elemental Nations and then starve to death, it should not need more than Naruto, an Uzumaki whose naturally massive and potent chakra reserves have been expanded continuously by the Kyuubi's presence, can provide.

Naruto should have more than enough to go around, and as you have already said it can feed on chakra, it should be full and happy merely by feeding off his.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 7/12
Venaru...Sad face. At least its better than so many damn names i've seen on other stories. If venom is the strongest symbiote (herduh) and he is now eating tailed beasts and growing even stronger, gonna say 5 levels. Or 7 if ya wanna be all magical bout it. Really just make each level exponentially stronger. If level 1 is that man eating form, level 2 would be about the size of a good sized summon smaller than gamabunta by a smidge, level 3 would be like a kyuubi at its full size when it had all its chakra (shit was massive), lvl 4 could be the size of like two or three kyuubi's, 5 could be super jyuubi sized, 6 would be the size of the moon, and 7 would then shrink back to a tiny humanoid form. Super sleek and streamlined looking perfectly human while being completely black with simple pure white eye spots. Just spots mind you kinda like the 4 tailed and above kyuubi forms. Think of it as a shadow man type thing. Literally such condensed power that the very air reverberates with it and thats with it being supressed to not destroy the surrounding galaxy with its wild energy. I figure if were going big might as well go all the way home. THis way ya could expand this into Marvelmultiverse, star wars, and w/e super galactic or supernatural insanities that ya can think of and still have him capable of surviving it all.