Reviews for The Black Leaves
Thraksius Steel chapter 8 . 6/17
I re-read the sentence 5 times where it said the Hinata was gonna masterbate, And still have that same facial expression of confusion, surprise, and shock. Remember I read that 5 minutes ago. Lol
BeelzeBlue chapter 53 . 4/22
I think the question all us fans are wanting answered. Are you still writing this?
lucasrosa94 chapter 1 . 3/24
muito bom.
make this more perverted because i'm a super pervert
anti-venom
Dany chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Podria ser venom
Shadowkanji chapter 53 . 10/6/2017
What's been messing with Venaru head ? Got to know and when does decaying leads get an update?
Omg 9 inchs long chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
Naruto Parker is, The amazing spiedrmane
Dragon Man 180 chapter 53 . 7/18/2017
It's starting to get annoying to see Naruto get so many new forms and seemingly stop using his ninja abilities in favor of just using Symbiote stuff. Add in how merging with Venom means the Symbiote isn't just driven off Naruto but he's still able to fight and instead he melts completely made for a disappointing chapter, I wanted to see Sasuke die for not even worrying about Mikoto for a second. Also, Naruto deciding to kill people, some of whom might never have hurt him at all is just plain wrong.
thor94 chapter 53 . 7/17/2017
wow so sasuke escaped (thks to oto).
and naruvenom somewhat completely broken and turned his anger to the entire uchiha clan.
but unlike most of uchiha clan, mikoto doesn't deserve death.
Leaf Ranger chapter 53 . 7/17/2017
So something else is in Naruto's mind now? Is it something that is part of Venom, or something else entirely? Guess we'll find out eventually, won't we?

Overall, fairly good chapter. Sucks that Sasuke got away though. *shakes head*

Keep up the awesome work!
VFSNAKE chapter 53 . 7/17/2017
Wow! Awesome! Who messed with Naruto's head? I must know!
yyyy chapter 53 . 7/17/2017
KILL THEM ALLLLLLL
Astroman1000 chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
And I was about to say wow that's so cool I didn't know any of that. Eh... it's a cool story so far, I'll try and catch up
AVIANVOID chapter 3 . 5/19/2017