Reviews for The Black Leaves
ZyiareHellsing chapter 46 . 11/10
Thanks for the update!
Johnny Spectre chapter 46 . 11/7
whelp, that guy's dead. Naruto's as flexible as Venom allows him to be.
thor94 chapter 46 . 11/7
our little ramen girl wasn't the kind peaceful girl we know.
But i would like to see more naruto using badass symbiotic power, during almost all fight and action scenes of the fic, naruto was a simple bystander when venom had all the fun.
For once i want naruto using all badass symbiote power ans stay in full control during the battle when venom stay in the mindscape.
Leaf Ranger chapter 46 . 11/7
Well...this should be interesting. Not sure what to say exactly regarding this chapter beyond...this is interesting? *Blinks*

Anyways, keep up the good work!
Azrael Akuma chapter 46 . 11/7
I love this story so much it hurts when a chapter ends and I feel like offering a sacrifice to you when a new update. So do you like your sacrifices to be pre drained orphans or crucified virgins?
Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next update (most of the other stories I'm following haven't updated in a while so it's awesome that one of my favorites updated again!)
AcshTheBloody chapter 46 . 11/7
wow they are so dead, they dont even know how dead they are about to be.
VFSNAKE chapter 46 . 11/7
Nice! Naruto found himself a cult of weirdos to kill. LET THE BLOODBATH BEGIN!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 46 . 11/7
... okay, this club is WEIRD! I hope Naruto slaughters all of them. But bring the punk who killed her mother to Ayame for personal justice.
Abatu chapter 5 . 11/2
i have barely started reading and all ready I'm hooked. the possibilities of such a story are amazing. can't wait to see what becomes of this story
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 10/25
How convenient. A voice speaks to Naruto, causing him to stand still for five minutes. Then, the instant he relaxes and starts walking again, the transformation starts... Why? Explain to me why the symbiote waited 5 minutes before starting? It was an utterly pointless thing to do...
Dragon Man 180 chapter 45 . 8/25
Ambush/Hinata, Payback/Samus, and Nightmare are the girls I care about seeing Naruto with, though I do hope he warms up to Naruko since leaving him behind was not her idea and he sets her up with a guy who will treat her well. Now, let's see what Ayame is up to... if it's an evil cult I can see Venom slaughtering them and carrying her out after knocking her out.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 8/19
Lol That kyuubi part tho... So graphic...
Beauty in its Demise chapter 4 . 8/14
Venom's back story sounds like the one from Spider-Man 3. I'm very interested.