Reviews for The Black Leaves
Uber Ghidorah chapter 52 . 4/20
I just read this whole thing in the last few days, and it seems at some point you forgot that Ino and most likely Ayame were both given symbiotes and Ino was even called Sister.
HurZysn chapter 47 . 4/20
Been reading this the last few days and can't get enough of it.
HurZysn chapter 19 . 4/17
This is quite good
HurZysn chapter 5 . 4/16
This is interesting
Ram chapter 3 . 4/6
Sakura is useless in the beginning of the series and couldn't ever beat kiba
Newotouto chapter 3 . 4/3
Here is my opinion about this chap t
And the previous chap is SUCK..
The venom wife just tell the hokage her husband SECRET... The FUCK!
I don't care if the chapter after this is good or awesome, i don't care!
'Couse this fic is dead for me.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 52 . 3/27
Really? Naruto wants to east that disgusting traitorous faggot? Just rip out his eyes, those are the only good part and leave him to stumble to Orochimaru and see the reception he gets.
Shadowkanji chapter 52 . 3/25
Dude I am loving this fic it pretty funny hope u update soon.
Crazywizard73 chapter 52 . 3/25
I finally caught up im really enjoying this story I can't wait to see Ambush/Hinata and Narutos relationship strengthen and to see all of Venoms transformations if he will gain anymore there are a few parts I didn't enjoy but overall this is really good
ColdEyes777 chapter 52 . 3/23
Awesome chapter man! I love this story and where you are taking it. Keep up the good work!
Rickjames196 chapter 3 . 3/16
Serious saku, that doesn't happen alot XD. That's kind of silly, he is not even a teen yet has to fight his adult sister for the title? Ouch poor kibbles, thats gotta suck. You'd think after it ate kyu the symbiote would be good for at least a millennia. awww "spidey sense" haha venom really doesn't like spidey no more. Wait, why the fuck would whatsherface write down her lover's weaknesses? I was liking this...till you pulled the wall of symbiotes... Now Naruto isn't really special at all. This is like reading sharingan naruto with no massacre -.-
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 3/16
ah so the crazy anbu bitch makes an appearance, wonder who it is. future hina? Xd.
BeelzeBlue chapter 52 . 3/16
Man I really love this fic, I hope you totally find the inspiration to keep updating
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 3/16
Awww not cool, poor kyu ;( Basic first chapter, lets see where it leads.
thor94 chapter 52 . 3/16
Good chapter.
but hope you will have naruto find a way to become immune to sounds (at least as immune as random humans).
and it is naruto vs sasuke
can't wait next battle