Reviews for The Black Leaves
Omg 9 inchs long chapter 3 . 7/20
Naruto Parker is, The amazing spiedrmane
Dragon Man 180 chapter 53 . 7/18
It's starting to get annoying to see Naruto get so many new forms and seemingly stop using his ninja abilities in favor of just using Symbiote stuff. Add in how merging with Venom means the Symbiote isn't just driven off Naruto but he's still able to fight and instead he melts completely made for a disappointing chapter, I wanted to see Sasuke die for not even worrying about Mikoto for a second. Also, Naruto deciding to kill people, some of whom might never have hurt him at all is just plain wrong.
thor94 chapter 53 . 7/17
wow so sasuke escaped (thks to oto).
and naruvenom somewhat completely broken and turned his anger to the entire uchiha clan.
but unlike most of uchiha clan, mikoto doesn't deserve death.
Leaf Ranger chapter 53 . 7/17
So something else is in Naruto's mind now? Is it something that is part of Venom, or something else entirely? Guess we'll find out eventually, won't we?

Overall, fairly good chapter. Sucks that Sasuke got away though. *shakes head*

Keep up the awesome work!
VFSNAKE chapter 53 . 7/17
Wow! Awesome! Who messed with Naruto's head? I must know!
yyyy chapter 53 . 7/17
KILL THEM ALLLLLLL
Astroman1000 chapter 3 . 6/1
And I was about to say wow that's so cool I didn't know any of that. Eh... it's a cool story so far, I'll try and catch up
Shadowed1Speedster chapter 3 . 5/19
how in the fuck does Sakura KID Sakura beat kiba i can't see it
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/15
Sounds like the Venom Symbiote.
monsterkillers124 chapter 34 . 4/28
Title check
monsterkillers124 chapter 34 . 4/27
Title check
Uber Ghidorah chapter 52 . 4/20
I just read this whole thing in the last few days, and it seems at some point you forgot that Ino and most likely Ayame were both given symbiotes and Ino was even called Sister.
HurZysn chapter 47 . 4/20
Been reading this the last few days and can't get enough of it.
HurZysn chapter 19 . 4/17