Reviews for Dog Tags
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
good piece even if fairly sad and downright depressing.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was incredible. It nearly brought tears to my eyes as I read it. I love the images and the way you described his emotions. I wanted a father/son story and I got it. Nice job. :)
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Good story!
kaear chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was a short, well written piece. I knew you warned that it was sad, but that didn't stop me from having tears streaming down my face while I read. You know you have a good story when it affects your readers so much. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading more from you.
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was beautiful, and sad. I'm glad I read it.
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Amazing. Purely amazing. No other words for it.
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This isn't really about Naruto, is it?

Very touching.
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
aw, this is such a sad yet touching little piece. enjoyed reading it. thanks for sharing.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So bittersweet.

I love who got Naruto's tags.

It seems I'm a collector of dead family now too.

I've lived in Alabama 5 years now and as each year goes so does another loved one. Like Kakashi said you can always bea collector, but that doesnt mean you want to.

Great write

Kudos

Blade
poisonivy chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
sweet
Kachanski chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
not very many things will reduce me to slightly chokey, especially, I must say, FFs, so this already is a notch above others in that respect. Apart from that, it was just wonderful in its conception. The idea of the separate parts of Kakashi, the lover, the ninja, the fighter, was an excellent idea and the sublime way you dealt with the topic made it all the more affecting that the less mature, very melodramatic pieces you often find instead.

very very good piece of work!
hellokittysboots chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
aww so sad :(

but nicely done

littleann84 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
*Sob*

This is heart wrenching (

But beautifully written- I really love the way that you did this!

Nice little oneshot!