Reviews for Luck of St Patrick
Duffy1972 chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
""They never labeled it a war back then," Ben said, "It was always called a police action but it was war."" – Didn’t he already say this earlier in the story?

Spectacular detour from my reading of A Glimmer of Twilight which is getting so harrowing I can hardly stand it. : )
Duffy1972 chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
It just dawned on me that if you had written for the show, it would have been called "C.J. Parsons" and not "Matt Houston." (the reader says with glee) :)
Duffy1972 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Your dialogue is always so excellent. Like I said in a previous post, I'm an artist but I'm also a college professor of art history and studio art so I am accustomed to giving critiques and more importantly, feel that it is critical that people doing a great job should be told that they are. Very artful dialogue. And the fevered dreams...nice.
Duffy1972 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Love the surrealism.
Duffy1972 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Did not expect a M.A.S.H. crossover. Awesome.
Duffy1972 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Interestingly enough, I've now watched 9 total episodes of the first season and Houston still isn't carrying his own weapon. I ordered the first season DVD's after I started reading your story to be reminded of things I'd seen 25 plus years ago. I have a feeling I know which episode will have him packing his own heat for the first time and I'm looking forward to it. I brought this up because you mention him as concealed carry in this narrative prior to forming the agency. I'll admit it's a little silly that he doesn't carry in the first season of the show. He's doing a lot of risky behavior unarmed mostly. I think you've righted yet another wrong of the TV show. Good job.
boswifedeb chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Another absolutely perfect story! Two of my favorite characters to boot. Thanks!
nahbois68 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Update soon, please! Gotta know how she survives, and where Gracie is.
andy1990 chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
LOL- that was funny at the end whe Novelli said Houston mucked up all his cases.
nahbois68 chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
ohh...more suspense. :( Is Gracie the baby CJ is pregnant with in your other stories? Can't wait for more!
andy1990 chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Aw so sad :-(
andy1990 chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Aww so sad,can anyone say "Kleenex please". Yikes. Bu still very good. I remember you mentioning this in one of your other stories.:-)
andy1990 chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Oh wow,love this dream she has going 't wait for more.:-)
andy1990 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Uhh oh-Can't wait for more. :-)
andy1990 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
yikes,she's not doing good at all :-(