Reviews for I Will Remember You
Godeleve chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
heartbreaking! flawless.. it hurts me so much. I'm feel sorry for you Sevie. Beautiful tragedy story, anyway. :')
jensteed chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I'm bawling my eyes out here :'( :'( poor, poor Severus. No matter which path he chose, he lost. A short time loved and then the ruination of their entire world, or a short time despised but remembering that love and then saving everything.
For a man treated as he was for all of his life it's almost inconceivable that he was able to turn his back from that short, golden time with Hermione and sacrifice his only happiness for her.
It was heartrending but beautiful, a truly amazing piece.
jensteed chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
It was awful seeing what Voldemorts reign could bring, so much agony and death. I'm dreading what else they'll have to see :'(
Mu-Nition chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
A fantastic piece of angst and tragedy.

Well done.
Nerdlee chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
I love the beautiful pain that is your storytelling. You enrapture me. I crave your words. Always. They break me.

Mia
iLikeTigerMilk chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Oh my word, what a delicious angst fest. 3 I love reading with a lump in my throat! X
Gabi1994 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Sobs uncontrollably. so beautiful, I'm in love with snape, you portrayed him perfectly, broken, scarred, selfish, tortured, noble. It's beautiful. the only thing that bothers me is the scene breaks with no mark to denote it. I don't know if is formating it like that, but during the past chapter where he's teaching them to fight and getting to know Mione it was hard for me to figure out just where the scene change happened, or I only noticed it several lines down. but that's my only crtiique. your use of language is original and beautiful and rich. Your descriptions are sumptuous. There is so little that is truely good writing on I hope you'll forgive a bit of overexuberance on my part.
leiasky chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Oh this was so heartbreakingly sad but nicely done. I need something happy now!
LITERARYjunkie25 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
awesome. this really reminds me of the episode of Angel, "I will remember you"

but awesome!
lovelielove chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Oh the angst! I love it. There's something about their goodbye that reminds me of a particular episode of Angel? Am I wrong? :p Such wonderful angsty goodness. Thanks for the good read!
Miss Lily Rose Snape chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
cried my eyes out like a baby. I am balling, this is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read, I love it.
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Very very good and it had me in tears just like Angel.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
A very interesting fic indeed, as all of yours are. I read most of them a few years ago when orbidden fruits was still being written. I stopped when the sequel was started because of all the angst and because I dont really like wips because you never know when they will be finished. I hope that in this fic snape will be able to change time. I like the way you do dark angst but still keep stuff in character.
Dee chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Oh, this is so sad.. Maybe you can do a oneshot showing that Hermione and Severus met up in the afterlife and lived happily there? Please?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I LOVEEEE the Into the Woods reference, if that was one. 'Wishes come true. Not free.' is a line in the finale of Into The Woods. I find it bittersweet that it is Lily who tells Severus this. I can't wait to keep reading. Chapter one is brilliant! Your imagery is wonderful.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »