Reviews for Unexpected Baggage
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 37 . 5/10
This was so good. Thank you so much xx
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/18
Excellent chapter
tdish chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
I know the story you are talking about, 'Seconds', and it is an awesome story too. Actually, when you had that line in your story I immediately thought about 'Seconds' and considered doing another reread of it. Your story is good too, by the way. I just don't post often throughout a story.
scarletsaber chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
Ugh this was so good! It had humor and angst and fluff and smut and just everything you could want along with an amazing plot that keeps you entertained. Definitely going in my favorites!
TsukiyomiKuchiki chapter 37 . 8/3/2015
Shit I never experienced so many emotions from reading one story. Damn, I can't think of any word to describe just how amazing your story is.
Yvonne Park chapter 37 . 7/13/2015
Love love loved this story! I think the ending was my favorite! It was super sweet! Those two are cute together. Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Ino Death chapter 37 . 5/23/2015
X3 I Loved it. This story was amazing. not only did it have the feels, it had humor, it had action, it was just beautiful. Pure brilliance! ten out of ten completely.
Ino Death chapter 16 . 5/19/2015
((Just to let you know. The motorcycle should be on before the passenger gets on! _ (I own one and I just happen to ride both ways. Just for future reference but the story's coming along great
franfran5643 chapter 37 . 4/17/2015
I'be loved your work for a long time now and this is the first time I've read unexpected baggage and none of it disappointed me and I'm so mad at myself I didn't read this sooner. Bless you and bless this fic. Totally gunna read this over and over and over again. Thanks for all your hard work.
Me chapter 37 . 4/15/2015
Oh my gosh I just love how the humor and plot here plays out! OwO It's really a nice and interesting story. I can't help but feel those heartstrings XDD
cleodaze chapter 37 . 4/12/2015
i've just finished reading this story and i've got to say this is going straight to my list of most favorite fanfic ever. really the language the almost flawless plot and the way you potray grimmjow and ichigo and their relationship omg i cannot stop squealing and the epilogue is so sweet and cute i just /curl in happiness/ hoping you would write more grimmichi and imma stalk your profile now for more stories kcytstrsytuey5yweyriu /throw hearts/
devilsxreaper chapter 37 . 3/15/2015
Amazing story
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
love the fic, well written
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Nyaahh! I wonder what happened to Grimjow.
Hnn, interesting so far! :P
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 37 . 8/1/2014
Holyy shit! Such a beautiful story! I don't know what else to say it was just soo good. And my god the sex scenes were to die for...sooo delicious!
Thank you soo much for this story. Definitely a favourite!