Reviews for Special Delivery
happybonehead chapter 43 . 8/13
Please try to complete this story - I know it will still be a good read after 43 chapters -
Avalonemyst chapter 43 . 12/1/2012
Please continue!
Siess chapter 43 . 4/4/2011
Zach! (It's Zach, by the way. 'Cause his name is Zacharia so it would be 'h' instead of 'k') Thank you soooooo much for bringing him in! Haha I loooove Zach! I mean, who doesn't? I hope they all get to speak with him. (: And that Bass gets to hear from the (amazing) missing family member.

I am a huge fan of this story :D It's great and I can't wait for more.

Update soon! (:
laffers18 chapter 43 . 3/26/2011
Finally got all caught up!

I love this fic...it has just the right about of suspense, intrigue, mystery and action with some friendly banter/hints of romance thrown in.

Just how i like it!
RK chapter 43 . 3/18/2011
Hi Solo, i just caught up with this fic. i hope you will update and continue..
Damariz chapter 43 . 3/9/2011
Wonderful story! well designed! Please can you continue...
Should'veSeenThatComing chapter 43 . 1/31/2011
Please update great story and plot but need the rescue scene soon or I'll go nuts;)
Missymappy chapter 43 . 1/31/2011
It would be really cool if you brought dr brennans dad into it
SquintytotheBone chapter 42 . 1/30/2011
You brightened my day when you brought Zack into the picture! Literally have been dying to see him show up. Case like this has dr addy written all over it! Please keep him involved
SquintytotheBone chapter 43 . 1/30/2011
I like the story but am having a hard time staying motivated enough to read it. Very long chapters with lots of filler details make me wanna skip over them to get to the dialogue which really seems to be the only thing that gives us information about what's going on. Kinda leaving us in the dark here with all the other important facts unaddressed. Very frustrating after reading 43 chapters. Though I admire you're attention to detail I must admit that I am struggling to find them as useful.

Also, your repetitive use of the color of peoples eyes and other phrases I can't think of right now deter from their significance and uniqueness. Please add more dialogue. I really like the ideas behind this story so please don't make me abandon it.

I hope my criticism isn't too harsh! I don't mean it maliciously. I really do like the story and can't wait for more
mendenbar chapter 43 . 1/30/2011
I still do not trust Ms. Cason as far as I can throw a stone at her. Cullen and Tyler don't seem too concerned that they have a mole who could be corrupting all their current plans. AND Cullen knows Booth. I suspect collusion between him and Booth, since, as Bass pointed out, Cullen left Booth with an "out." Glad to see you haven't forgotten us with this. This case is very, very interesting.
boothandbones4ever chapter 43 . 1/30/2011
Can't wait for more. I hope we get to see a chapter of Brennan soon.
boothandbones4ever chapter 42 . 1/30/2011
Yay Zack, I hope he and Hodgins can put somethings together.
boothandbones4ever chapter 41 . 1/30/2011
I wonder how long it will take Cullen to figure it out?
boothandbones4ever chapter 40 . 1/30/2011
I hope Bass will be able to help out also, I like him, he's a good guy.