Reviews for I'm Your Brother
Lexy chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
aww poor Sammy takes so much abuse , getting bit by vamps and "poisoned" and then being burned by the demon and then by Dean to break to link
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
I loved this last one. You really should expand it, turn it into the whole story that shows us what happened to Sam. I know you could pull it off beautifully and it would be an incredible read. Thanks for sharing with us Fee.
Soncnica chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
"The demon stopped writhing, laughing with bloody teeth at Sam. "Now you know how it feels huh Sammy? You send me back...Sam here's just gonna end up bleeding out...exorcisms and all that, not good having your life force ripped out of you is it Sam?"

:O *gasps* WTF? this is good!

"Yeah and that last drop of blood from Sam's chin made it so convincing."

*giggles* yummy!

LOVED THIS SO MUCH!

*hugs you tight* thank you, Princess!

xx

S.
skag trendy chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
'Dean squeezed Sam closer, slowly helping him stand with a firm arm around his waist.

Sam stared sightlessly at the body in the devils trap, mouth open and unseeing eyes looking up.

"Kay" Sam sighed, leaning into Dean's neck. "Go hm'e n'w?"

Dean dragged Sam along in shuffling steps, back out to the car.

"Yeah, we're going home"

Sam's neck sat comfortably over his shoulder and hearing his brothers even breathing improve his own breathing calmed and as they walked he managed to match Sam's softly beating heart with his own.'

AW! So sweet, the brotherly love is beautiful in this fic. Thanks so much for sharing this with us, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
KKBELVIS chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Very intense chapter. Adored how you wrote the struggle between the two brothers.

Both knowing what had to be done,.. even though Sam could die. And they stayed tough, strong, going through with it anyway.

Killing...as you said..the 'filthy bastard'!

I love that line, by the way! So John Wayne of Dean.

Really enjoyed your story!

CHAILYN chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
*insert hard core whimpering here*

This was awful in the way where my eyes are literally burning from crying over all the angst in the same impressive way that Sera Gamble and EK have, and then like the pro you are you wrapped it up with the nonchalant Dean-esque quip :

"Don't you ever let a demon get the drop on you again"

But I'm still tearing up when I go back to try and pick out one heartbreaking bit that really got to me, I just can't choose...all the brotherly loveliness was...well, lovely.

In short, I adored it, and must say that this was my favorite chapter of them all-you were magnificent!

Heehee...I pulled out my big girl words for you, thats how good it was.
CHAILYN chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Okay, so first off you made me LOL so hard with Sam comparing Dean to Bruce Willis...and then you made me freak out worrying over poor Sammy!

Once again it was completely amazing and what do you MEAN-'lacks talent'? NOT AT ALL!

You are filled with oodles and oodles of talent, babes-the emotional roller coaster that you send me on with everything you write is proof of that.

Off to dive into the next chapter!
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Wow, I'm glad Bobby brought Sonya in. I have to say, when she talked about the flower and that it has been extinct for a hundred years, I was scared. Glad that Bobby's wife collected flowers. It was kinda nice to see her saving Sammy, even though they never met. Nice touch. Hugs, Vonnie
LaylaBinx chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Aww this was soo good sweetie! I loved the ending, it was perfect! :D Great job!
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
oh wow i didnt expect this what a really good twist
Soncnica chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
LOVELY!

and:

"Dean's forehead creased. "What about?"

"When you said I'd be okay... I still believe you Dean"

Dean smiled. "That's cos I'm your brother"

Sam chuckled, pain lines smoothed out as he smiled back at Dean.

"Yeah, I've got my brother back"

WAS AWESOME!

AND SAM IN PAIN IS ALWAYS AMAZING! yummy!

x

and I'm waiting for that last part!

hugs,

S.
LaylaBinx chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Aw! Lurve! This was soo good! I'm so excited to see what you do next! :D
KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
I like how you wrote Dean in this.

Love, love, love, Dean refereing to himself as 'Bruce Willis' LOL. Sam's right... he does act like him.

So happy to hear there will be another chapter.

Thank you for sharing your works with us!

gapdragon1 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Delicious - thank you
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Adore Sam coming in pale and fevered but still protecting Dean.

Nice fight scene, too!

Thank you for writing and sharing.

On to the next chapter.