Reviews for What If?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
We are all thankful that god put them on that airplane oiut of Lucifer's reach and brought Castiel back to help them.
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Lovely twist on the episode. The tone of desperation and dread in this is just fantastically done. Of course despite everything that had happened up to that point, Dean would have tried to protect Sam and so perfect with Lucifer speaking like an old friend to Sam right from the start.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Whoa...Lucifer is such a classy dude. Like the way you wrote him. Bev xx
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
What if indeed? If Sam thought Dean was dead, if God (or whoever) hadn't whipped them out of there before Lucifer appeared, would Sam have said yes straightaway? After all, they wouldn't have known about Michael or Lucifer needing a vessel then would they? Who knows - but it most probably would have been game over, eh.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I think I might've liked a little warning that you were considering killing off Dean Winchester. No no no no no! Bad Edna Clouds! It doesn't matter how well written, it is... this is a serious no-no. Of course... we don't actually know he's dead...so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume he's just hurt really badly Hurt... That being the case... good job! Really well written and nice use of the Word of the Week!
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh, creeping me out there! Thanks :)
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
oh crap
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
D: Did you kill off Dean?

But it was good.

Nicely done.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
is dean dead! i hope not...i think i like how the episode actually ended better but this was good
MidgeVS5 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Uh-oh, so what happened next? And why is Dean so still? Come on Edina I think you really need to extend this drabble there's much more to say.