Reviews for Free Willy – Champion of the Sea
lol, so funny!
waang chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
10/10 i cried
YES chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
"That's what you think cocksucker!" and Free Willy charges a laser attack and the shark drowns.

Best line ever. Of all time.
Sidh chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
"that's what you think cocksucker" cant get beter than that...
MichaelaZacharias chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You do know that the name of the whale is not actually 'Free Willy'? It's just 'Willy' and in the other movies they want to 'Free' him... get it? Free. Willy.

Btw; wtf? Cocksucker? Telekeneisees? A whale listening to the news on the radio? And OMG: Willy using a laser attack?
ok chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
anne chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Whale's can't talk
OMG chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I almost died laughing.

"It was a sad cry with emotion." Best. sentence. ever.

And telekeneisees! (It's super-effective!)
Ziggypiggy chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was the most beautiful fic I ever read you sir should be famous
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I'm sorry that so many of the reviews you've gotten are negative. Your story is very creative, and I loved the opening sentence. In fact, that's what intrigued me into reading it. That being said, it was simple and short, but I would have liked it to be a little longer. From your description it sounds like a great story. I would love to see how Willy would rescue a little boy who, perhaps was drowning or in danger. I would probably refrain from so much negativity and foul language, since those weren't used in the movie. Thanks for sharing it. I'm not a professional writer, but I have written a lot of stories for this site. It's taken me many years to improve on my writing skills, so don't get discouraged!
Alexia14v chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wow um... im speechless this story is just...idk wow.

how old are you exactly?

theres a lot of grammar errors and its really short.

I find it amusing how terrible it is :)
Carmen chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
The part where Free Willy yells, "THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, COCKSUCKER," really pulls it all together.

The laser is pretty pimpin', too.
Ken chapter 1 . 6/21/2010