Reviews for The Gazebo
GIGGLEZ10201 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
I love it! Definitley better than then the show they made about the first time they met! It flows really well too, you're an absolutley wonderful author! Keep writing!
sara chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Love this! Especially the kiss-soo romantic! Write more stories, you're talented!
Lokifangirl chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
AWWWWW. This is great. I love it - it was really sweet. I especially liked the gazebo - and how Lucy had purchased a book about Cuba. It was believable. Thanks.
BOBSkipMuck1115 chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
I love it, it's cute story please continue
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Haha, that was really cute. (: Great job! I loved it.
nannygirl chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Aww this was such a sweet story and you really did capture both the characters. Great job!
Sand n' Sable chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Aw, You did it just right but are you finished? you don't have it down as complete. I'm putting this on my favorites right now.
Sand n' Sable chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Oh! I love it! ( stamping my foot like Lucy )
Sand n' Sable chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
That was so nice.
Sand n' Sable chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Aw. I want to keep reading.
Sand n' Sable chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I really liked it, seems a perfect part of the show.
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Yes, I did. They never did show anybody getting hurt and bleeding like that on the show so it was refreashing way to meet.
Jasper Blood chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
I LOVE IT! I am like a super I love Lucy fan and this is just awesome. Ricky's accent in the dialogue: BRILLIANT! I could hear it in my head! Awesomeness!
PureAngelEyes chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Love ur story, I like when they danced together, it reminds me of when they did Cuban Pete (love that clip I can never get tired of seein it XP)Anyways great story, is chapter 6 the end?