Reviews for Travelling riverside blues
nikki chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
i hope u keep writing this this is one of my new favs
gemini.xoxo chapter 20 . 10/8/2011
Ohhhh! Please this story is so good! Update soon!
Lois87 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
To the hateful person who doesnt even have the guts to publish reviews under his/her real name,

First of all my stories are mixtures between re-writes of actual episodes and chapters I made up on my own. I think of myself as a character adder and the people who actually pay attention and read my stories, as well as my A/Ns at the beginning of the chapters, do know that. NEVER EVER have I claimed at the beginning of my episode re-writes that they were my idea! If you havent noticed I have actually named the chapters that are episode re-writes after the episodes. Also I am not the only character adding author who does re-writes of the SPN episodes.

FYI, I have deleted your first review as you are obviously not mature enough to articulate yourself in an appropriate way. I do appreciate criticism as long as it is constructive and reasonably legitimate, but apparently you dont even know what that means. Next time, I suggest you actually read the story including the A/Ns and think before you leave a review.

Oh and by the way I think you meant copyright, not copywrite.

I wont go into this any further, as I dont have to justify myself to you more than I already have, nor do I have to or want to spend my time dealing with you. I actually have a life and dont have to leave hateful comments and insult people I dont know. If you dont like my stories then stay away from my profile. Nobody is forcing you to read them.

Have a nice life and try to find a more productive hobby.
hey loser chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
hey person who cant write there own shit and has to steal the lines froma show and the story plot. im so sorry u cant think on ur own and take some real feedback and have to delete comments because ur embarressed. hahaha.
Vengeance is justice chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
awsome chapter make another one soon please!
Vengeance is justice chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
hey can u make another chapter plzz
KarlishaCullen chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
I love your story! It's different and original. I can't wait for the next update.
Teagan Alegra chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
Loving this story. Sam deffinately needs some loving too. I think i would like to see some more of Bobby too. Keep it up and i'm looking forward to the next update.
Vengeance is justice chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
bloody mary or the hook man...maybe the scarecrow!(:
BabyGirlTrina chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
noooo! I hope Nicki is okay!
BabyGirlTrina chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
T'awwwwwwe That was just too cute!
BabyGirlTrina chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
Amazing :] Heck yes bobby should come into the story :]
Vengeance is justice chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
omg ur stories r so funny(:
BabyGirlTrina chapter 16 . 1/18/2011