Reviews for Bewitched
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Lovely idea, Liv.

You forgot a quotation mark between "be on top" and "she answered" in the final line, though.

No offence, please. I'm just saying because the drabble is classy otherwise.
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Dean's apology is so perfectly Dean. Fabulous exchange between Dean and the witch whose attitude is right up his alley. It's wonderful that the boys got a helping hand when they really needed it.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Nice. Like the witch's attitude. Very sassy!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
nice one hunny...nice witch! bev x
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
nice job Living - I like Dame Fortune

Edina
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Sounds like Dean's kind of witch! Thought he was going to have something rude to say in return for a second, glad you restrained him..!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Well-done! If you do happen to write another installment... Chapter... drabble, and add it to this one, let me know, I'd like to read it. Love the witch's name, what made you choose, Dame Fortune? Thanks for sharing.
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Thanks for the present :) Pretty!
SalchanTheWitch chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh, she's spicy! Sounds like she could give Dean a good run for his money! Thanks and well done!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Awesome!

brilliantly written hun

haha

awesome wording, nice plot!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
good witches! yay! i love good witches
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I LOVE Dean apologizing to the witch... I can see him just looking all wary-like at her, not trusting her, but knowing that they need to trust her for the time being. And the witch being totally cool about it and taking it all in stride. LOVE her answer - "He requires submission and I like to be on top." And totally winning Dean over with that. *grins*