Reviews for Confessions of a Male Escort
"I'm fully prepared for half of you at least to dislike Harry and Ardifiel sleeping together, but it's my story and I have been hinting towards it for a while."

After reading some of the comments I think there are more people who hate the fact that Harry/Ardifiel is not endgame (myself included) than hating the fact they did sleep together

So is it too late for you to change that or not?
Shizuka666 chapter 8 . 11/1
I prefer Harry/Ardfiel to Harry/Sam : their relationship is better as a whole, Ardifiel really loves Harry for who he is, there is more chemistery between them, ...

Also, in one chapter, Ardy was speaking to Sam about how Harry gives love, but no one seems to love him(don't rememver the exact wording).

Well, Sam clearly is one of these people while Ardy seems to give Harry the love he deserve and is not ashamed by him. The first person to ever return his love to Harry!

"I don't want to disappoint him." Sam told him in a quiet voice, " How could he say something so crual to Harry! It's like he's not important enough; not a person who desrves to be loved; a trash...

I wouldn't be upset if the pairing changed

I know it won't, but after everything that happened to Harry, he deserve someone who loves him with his everything and won't be ashamed by him or/and his job

P.S: It's my usurname; just too lazy to log in
blackesparrow chapter 13 . 10/31
Tbh I highkey want Harry to end up with Ardifiel instead. Sam is an unmitigated jackass
Please Please Please update this I’ve read it like 3 times!
HURRY UP? You said you got the urge to write on this again? ITS BEEN A YEAR?
Donna0330 chapter 10 . 4/14
Just so pissed off by Sam in last chapter. Harry is dying in any minute, but Sam still refuses to burn that damn empty factory to save him as soon as possible. Wow, that’s really damn impressive. Stupid boy really needs to grow up.
Donna0330 chapter 9 . 4/14
Hell the interactions between Harry and Dean are soooooooooooo cute. I have to say both Ardy/Harry and Dean/Harry pairings are lovely, except current Sam/Harry. XD
Donna0330 chapter 9 . 4/13
I have completely changed my mind on Sam/Harry pairing in the middle of the story. Sam acts like a coward! I bet that perhaps I’m not the only one who loves Ardifiel/Harry! They’re so cute!
stacyleedam25 chapter 16 . 2/12
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
Aya chapter 8 . 8/23/2019
Hmmm, I think I like Ardifiel/Harry. Very much, really~! 3
Benthos chapter 16 . 8/13/2019
Man, I found this from ao3 and hot damn do I love this! It's really great and I love how fleshed out it is- like the part where Ardifiel was like 'yo sam, harry has his needs and you're not acting smart. Hurry, hare' and then he didn't and the tortoise,harry, got to the finish line without him (aka cutting it off) really surprised me.
Jess chapter 14 . 8/4/2019
I'm sorry I agree Sam's being a dick now but harry acted like a fucking petulant child and fucked an angel pretty much right in front if sam when not long before that hed said that he wouldn't because sam wanted only him, yeahh I get it he was hurt sam didnt want to tell his brother but it wasnt out of shame it was out of fear! This has literally happened to me in my life and my girlfriend didnt go and shag other people because I was scared she helped me tell them! I hate the harry in the story hes just a slut with a sword. It's disgusting. I have no problem with prostitutes but hurting someone and knowing your doing it because they are scared that is the lowest if the low. Then claiming to actually care about that person?! Playing the victim! Disgraceful
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Omg! SAM/HARRY! LIT! I AM ALREADY EXCITED! ALREADY SOLD! I SHIP IT! MY SAM GIRL HEART SINGS! please post this too on archive of our own so more people can read this please please please
JumpingInJoy chapter 16 . 6/1/2019
My jaw did drop and I might have made a little happy dance in my head. So happy that there will more of this and your other storys. Must confess it's been awhile since I read it but I do remember being sad when I got to the last chapter. Aaand I might reread it right now.
Much Love
Mary D. Black2000 chapter 16 . 6/2/2019
Change the final pairing maybe? I really would like Harry with Ardy as endgame after a few more Sam and Harry not working. If not then Dean/Castiel background pairing would satisfy me. I really like this story so I am happy that it’s being continued no matter what.
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »