Reviews for Confessions of a Male Escort
NeKo and Tori in one chapter 15 . 3/8
Aaaaahahha, why do I do this to myself? Why do I read old abandoned stories T.T
This is such an interesting idea, I really love how you write Harry and how Dean and Harry bond. I really love your angels, all of them are fricking awesome, but Ardy especially. Sam being stupid and trusting Ruby will never not rbeak my heart, so I really want to know how she'd die. I just want to know how this will be resolved in general.
So yeah, wanted to let you know I loved this story, but I also wanted to know whether you could maybe post something like a short summary of how you wanted to end this? I get that it is probably such an old story for you that you wouldn't want to continue now(which really is a shame!) but since you said you knew how this waas to end, you could just maybe not let me hanging like this? .
The whole Ruby thing is half arsed. I hate it. Also the sex jokes or whatever are mostly just over the top. It's there even when it's not fucking necessary. Kinda puts off from the fic. Everything is only great in moderation. Like I like that some of them were actually amusing and on point with the stuff going on but honestly most of them were not.
ADemonInATeacup chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
I love your books so much! Like I'm slowly reading all your hp&spn crossovers and so far It is amazing
jgood27 chapter 15 . 10/21/2017
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2017
Hey hope to see an update soon. I had an idea on how you could bring the wizards into the story that you could use sinse we haven't seen much of them. You could have them after realizing they weren't going to find him on their own ask hermione for help and of course being her she comes to the conclusion that he's in America. The ministry sends aurors and a few of Harry's old friends who then use what they know about him to track him down. After they're sure it's him they make an appointment with Dean and harry shows up and sleeps with the guy all the while getting the strange sense that the man is familiar somehow only he cant figure out why. Afterwards the remaining two thirds of the golden trio apperates into the room demanding he come along quietly. Obviously harry refuses and is bound from behind by his assumed sleeping partner who by now had reverted back from a polyjuice transformation an apologetic Neville.
TruckersWife chapter 15 . 9/2/2017
This was really a quite interesting story you had. I really do like it and hope that you can find the inspiration to continue with it.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
Totally see your point. As long as you keep from mixing sex and children, everything should be fine. Free expression and all that jazz... good story by the way!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Hey, you a psychic? Did you know, when you wrote this that Trump would be president? Good on you!
Numerics chapter 15 . 7/21/2017
This story is fucking awesome. Ardifiel and this version of Harry are now at the top of my favorite characters list. I do hope your business is going well. I hope for an update too, but I know getting out regular updates can be difficult.
black secret chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
"It's Voldemort. Grow a pair and use it." Use what? The name, or the newly acquired genitals?
Romantific chapter 13 . 5/21/2017
Pleeeeaaassse update this story. I quite like it. It's funny. I hope to see a new chapter up soonish.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/29/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
pupstarstar chapter 15 . 3/3/2017
More! More! Please update!
Wings Of Mercury chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
Is there a reason Harry hasn't just walked over and stabbed Ruby at any point in the several days they've spent together? I wouldn't think it would be that hard, especially with Dean's help.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
I don't think I like Ardifiel anymore. Sparing Sam's life in exchange for Harry's body seems pretty shitty. He doesn't strike me as a very good angel.

And characters are starting to confuse me. Harry seems just about done with Sam, but is still putting himself on the line for him. They were only together for a short time. Canon Harry might have done it, but I'm not so sure about this cavalier, assassin Harry. And then Harry keeps claiming Dean and he don't get on, but they actually seem to be doing so. Dean is even taking Harry's side over his brother's. And poor Sam...I feel like no one has actually explained to him why he shouldn't associate with Ruby. They do have better reasons than "she's a demon." They just aren't sharing. And now that Sam knows Dean doesn't mind their relationship, I imagine that solves his internal strife with it.