Reviews for Confessions of a Male Escort
Mary D. Black2000 chapter 16 . 6/2/2019
Change the final pairing maybe? I really would like Harry with Ardy as endgame after a few more Sam and Harry not working. If not then Dean/Castiel background pairing would satisfy me. I really like this story so I am happy that it’s being continued no matter what.
HarryPotterSlashFreakyFan chapter 16 . 5/29/2019
Hey! I'd like to just take a moment and say how much I love this fic! It's amazing.!
And I can't wait to see what the rewrite looks like..
On that note, is Harry and Sam ever going to get back together? Because I just don't feel the love anymore, Sam did a lot wrong by Harry. It would be so cool if Harry got with Dean instead, but I get that you wanted the little/big bro relationship going on there, which is just super awesome.
Also in chapter 15, you tried to have Harry's old assassination habits come back and I get that, but I honestly don't feel like the whinchesters see just how vicious he can be. It would be amazing if that could be a bit more prominent. Also, demons are just smoke in a body, so if Harry starts seeing them as the people they inhabit then that might go easier.

Anyway, amazing job, I love it and can't wait to see more!
slashluver84 chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Seems like this will be a good story. However prostitution is not illegal in the Uk and majority do in fact pay taxes.
Sakura lisel chapter 5 . 5/25/2019
*lol* from the 'look of horror' as he stared at his coat and tie, I'm guessing Castiel, in his eternal holy virginal innocence, FINALLY realized what the trio were using HIS clothee for. *lol*
Sakura lisel chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
When Harry moved into the muggle world, you said he opened up a NEW bank account in the muggle world using his money from Gringotts. Depending on how much he had put into the muggle bank before his Gringotts account was sealed by the ministry, why didn't he have the goblins turn about a million or more galleons into legal muggle money, they must have muggle money because what do they do with whatever money muggleborns bring in to be transferred into 'proper' wizarding money? *lol*

Depending on what the goblins would normally use the 'useless' muggle money for once the transfer had been made, Harry could have become rich off all that muggle money just by offering to buy or trade galleons for it from the goblins and had put in his new muggle bank account, in the time he still had before the ministry had his Gringotts accounts shut down and he lost all of his wizarding money. so that he would have been just as rich in the muggle world as he would have been in the
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
Woot! LOVE this story more than any other HP SPN cross. I look forward to more. Though, if you are asking about"bad parts"...I have no idea what you mean. This one is great!
Tara chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
Great story can't wait to read the rewrite have you ever thought of having Harry get a vault filled with Men of letter stuff? hope you update
MadiIsAwesome chapter 16 . 5/26/2019
Just a thought, anybody else ship Ardifiel and Harry together? No? Just me? Yea, kind of figured. If there's more Ardifiel and Harry scenes in the future then I'll be very happy and think of it as an early or late birthday present since my birthday is tomorrow aka Memorial day.
megsjedi chapter 16 . 5/25/2019
You should post it at AO3.
Sakura Lisel chapter 15 . 5/25/2019
Hey I just realized something. Weren't the angels working together with the demons to START the Apocalypse with Sam being Lucifers vessel and Dean is Michaels? Seeing how the angels sent Harry to mainly help Sam, and STOP him from getting together with Ruby and getting addicted to demon blood through Rubys blood in order to 'help' prepare human Sams body to house Lucifer without it burning up. Sp in the minds of the angeld who WANT the apocalypse to happen, hows the Apocalypse going to work without the demon blood preparing Sams body? *lol*
spacecowboy2011 chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
You've got some solid things going on here in your story, but some glaring issues, in my opinion, that drag it down somewhat.

First issue, is you rehash canon events far, far too closely. There are so many scenes where Harry's presence does jack shit to events. Most of the main story scenes have zero impact from his presence beyond his snark or whatever is going on at the time. They play out pretty much the same. Biggest change thus far was when they went to the past and Sam got drug around. And delaying the demon blood. That's pretty much it, period. It's not all that impressive or exciting to reread events that I've already watched a half dozen times. Harry has so much potential, so much excitement you can get out of his character, things should be WILDLY past canonical events. But, they're mostly not. Very, very disappointing, and a far too common trap of 'X story, but with Y inserted'

That last bit leads into the second issue. Harry knows magic, uses magic, but instead you write out a justification for him to ignore it, not use it, and thus you remove nearly everything about the HP verse as a result. You use the Wizarding World as some form of boogeyman lurking in the night ready to swoop down on him at the first hint of magic, and therefore Harry is... not really Harry anymore, is he? I get that his character has a ton of wiggle room, and with his age moving beyond the books/movies you have a lot of say in how he develops, but what is the point when you cut out nearly everything that makes the HP verse stand out? As a result, Harry has been pretty much nothing more than a devout man-whore. That's it. And with how you've written things re: first issue, that's all he's ever going to be, it seems like.

Those two things are serious blows to the overall enjoyability of the story, in a nutshell. You're doing a lot of things right, but two very fundamental decisions, one literary and one in character, severely drags things down.
DDM520 chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
I m psyched for the rewrite/ more of this story. It's been a bit too long for me to remember the details and if I reread it then I'll be antsy for any updates on the new story but I remember that I loved the story very much and I'm glad you're getting back to it
PCheshire chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
It didn't make sense to me how the goblins and the ministry have the authority to close the Potter's Vaults. I'm pretty sure a noble house would make sure that no one but them will be able to do anything to their belongings.
Romantific chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
I love this story and am glad to see it is going to be updated. While I don’t like the whole prostitute thing and believe that Harry deserves better than that lot in life I wouldn’t change a whole lot about this story. I absolutely love his attitude and the whole friendship thing that he has going with Dean. I look forward to the new updates.
clover cat Klee chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
I'm very glad to hear that youll go back to this and rewrite what you didnt like! I really liked the idea in this, my main thing would be just how bleak Harrys future looked there with Sam being such a stupid arse(and I would like for him to be less stupid, but I guess that might be a bit too much to ask)
Im not following you on twitter, and as Im really not a fan of it, I wont be, either, so if you could post some notice about the update/new story on here Id be thankfull
1,042 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »