Reviews for Confessions of a Male Escort
Romantific chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
I love this story and am glad to see it is going to be updated. While I don’t like the whole prostitute thing and believe that Harry deserves better than that lot in life I wouldn’t change a whole lot about this story. I absolutely love his attitude and the whole friendship thing that he has going with Dean. I look forward to the new updates.
clover cat Klee chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
I'm very glad to hear that youll go back to this and rewrite what you didnt like! I really liked the idea in this, my main thing would be just how bleak Harrys future looked there with Sam being such a stupid arse(and I would like for him to be less stupid, but I guess that might be a bit too much to ask)
Im not following you on twitter, and as Im really not a fan of it, I wont be, either, so if you could post some notice about the update/new story on here Id be thankfull
iiAliceii chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
So excited - I've revisited this fic several times to reread it. Can't wait to read the rewritten version :)
itanaru8 chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
I love this story it is great but when you rewrite it I would like it if you could have Harry not give Sam so much leeway with the way he treats him like a dirty secret.
raysterek92 chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
In all fairness I love the fic but can u please as part of the start add a few chapters of James working for the agency (MI6?) I would love to see how he takes to the nonmagical agency and everything
Romantific chapter 12 . 4/28/2019
Please update this story. I miss it and it’s hilarious. I really wanna know how it turns out.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2019
This is amazing
atw2162001 chapter 15 . 2/7/2019
Please update. PLEASE!
seldombites chapter 15 . 12/30/2018
I absolutely love this story. It's actually one of my favourite HP/Supernatural crossovers. I am adding it to my follow list in case you ever decide to continue writing.
shadowhunterz chapter 15 . 12/8/2018
Are you ever going to finish this? I just wanted to know because let me tell you this is one of the best SPN-HP Xover I have ever read. And it has been years and I just keep rereading because I love it so much. It would be a shame to abandon it though. I really want to see Ruby get hers.
rachelmin chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Rereading this for the third time. I saw your note in your other story and it gave me hope that you got inspiration to continue this too. I really love your stories and always check here if that is an update.
Julianna Baxter chapter 10 . 9/20/2018
Okay, is there anyone specific that you see as Ardifiel?
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
tour trying to fit way to many big things into one chapter and because of that it feels disjointed and jerky.
mayawene chapter 15 . 7/28/2018
wow thanks for this story ! Are you going to continue ?
raysterek92 chapter 15 . 7/12/2018
Will you be writing more?
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »