Reviews for Confessions of a Male Escort
iiAliceii chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
So excited - I've revisited this fic several times to reread it. Can't wait to read the rewritten version :)
itanaru8 chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
I love this story it is great but when you rewrite it I would like it if you could have Harry not give Sam so much leeway with the way he treats him like a dirty secret.
raysterek92 chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
In all fairness I love the fic but can u please as part of the start add a few chapters of James working for the agency (MI6?) I would love to see how he takes to the nonmagical agency and everything
Romantific chapter 12 . 4/28/2019
Please update this story. I miss it and it’s hilarious. I really wanna know how it turns out.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2019
This is amazing
atw2162001 chapter 15 . 2/7/2019
Please update. PLEASE!
seldombites chapter 15 . 12/30/2018
I absolutely love this story. It's actually one of my favourite HP/Supernatural crossovers. I am adding it to my follow list in case you ever decide to continue writing.
shadowhunterz chapter 15 . 12/8/2018
Are you ever going to finish this? I just wanted to know because let me tell you this is one of the best SPN-HP Xover I have ever read. And it has been years and I just keep rereading because I love it so much. It would be a shame to abandon it though. I really want to see Ruby get hers.
rachelmin chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Rereading this for the third time. I saw your note in your other story and it gave me hope that you got inspiration to continue this too. I really love your stories and always check here if that is an update.
Julianna Baxter chapter 10 . 9/20/2018
Okay, is there anyone specific that you see as Ardifiel?
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
tour trying to fit way to many big things into one chapter and because of that it feels disjointed and jerky.
mayawene chapter 15 . 7/28/2018
wow thanks for this story ! Are you going to continue ?
raysterek92 chapter 15 . 7/12/2018
Will you be writing more?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2018
Even though it has been a long time I still find my self rereading this story. I like and I find it funny. So I’ll just patiently wait until you can update.
clover cat Klee chapter 15 . 3/8/2018
Aaaaahahha, why do I do this to myself? Why do I read old abandoned stories T.T
This is such an interesting idea, I really love how you write Harry and how Dean and Harry bond. I really love your angels, all of them are fricking awesome, but Ardy especially. Sam being stupid and trusting Ruby will never not rbeak my heart, so I really want to know how she'd die. I just want to know how this will be resolved in general.
So yeah, wanted to let you know I loved this story, but I also wanted to know whether you could maybe post something like a short summary of how you wanted to end this? I get that it is probably such an old story for you that you wouldn't want to continue now(which really is a shame!) but since you said you knew how this waas to end, you could just maybe not let me hanging like this? .
1,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »