Reviews for Confessions of a Male Escort
Von chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
WOW, i think your angel choice is just perfect! Amazing!

I love this to little bits - Harry's meeting with Sam, the battle, the reaction, the not knowing how to drive, the scolding for trusting him. DAMN is he such a better option than Ruby! I especially love Harry's depression at debasing himself morally in a way physically never bothered him.
daughterofpenthesiliea chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
It's a weird, but interesting story. MO got it's abbreviation because it was a state first... So, historically contextual logic, I guess.
Mickey chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
I just started reading this story and love it

P.S.

Needs more Harry/Sam sex
kirallie chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Good work! Glad harry got an okay seeming angel. Liked his first meeting and then remeeting with Sam. Looking forward to Dean and Bobby's reactions to him and his occupation. Pure little Sam travelling with a prostitute? Think they'll check Sam for possession after hearing that?
Simple Action chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
I so love the sarcasm it's so greatly written.

I do hope that Dean hits on Harry and Sam gets all caveman possessive on him.
DELETED505 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
First off I’m happy with any kind of update from you! Be it Confessions, Sympathy or Asmodeous sequel!

Better than apperating? Just wait Harry, if you are anything like Dean, not pooping for a week will change you mind on that fast!

Angel? I’m not sure which I like more, that or Bambi…..

Holy crap, I just realized that I’m listening to some song by that GaGa chick and I randomly

caught the lyrics about ‘riding a disco stick’. How appropriate! Except now I have the vision in my head of Sam with a multifaceted cock. And Harry rolling on the floor in laugher unable to breath.

Oh oh! Pick me pick me! I’ll take lots of sex for no judgment too! That sounded kinda sluty but—meh.

Oh yes, Misha (Jimmy) very hot. How kind of you Harry to offer to ‘tutor’ him.

I gotta give Harry a hand for trying to be clinical when explaining male sex to Cas.

Ya know, that taxes thing got me thinking, angels bitch in SPN about humans getting free will, but do THEY have to pay taxes? NO. Taxes are the Devil.

I’d be nervous hearing the guy was 6’6’’ too. Fucking huge. Makes ya wonder his shoe size…

"A hunter? You've brought me to a hunter? I'm a bloody wizard! They kill my kind! Oh, good job Castiel, good job." – I see Harry clapping sarcastically at this point.

Sam and Dean not together at the moment? I am desperately trying to figure out where in the SPN timeline you are.

Oh Harry if you were a Veela it wouldn’t nearly be as much fun!

Weirdest thing? This should be good…

Never heard of squishing either…

Ok that’s just strange. LOL

(This review has been paused for a cold shower)

For a straight guy Sam was easily convinced. Harry’s just that good!

Oh! Ok, now I know where we are. So, shall Dean still be getting pulled out of hell?

God is sounding suspiciously like Dumbles….

((Snort)) Don’t lick his lips, that was funny!

Actually I could totally see The Maurauders calling Harry Bambi if Lily ever got that movie for Harry to watch. I think I read that in another story.

Harry driving the Impala! If Dean knew he’d raise himself from hell just to stop it!

Dean’s back! Can’t have a story without Dean.

George I like George too. Much more the Geoff.

What a packed chapter! Ardifiel sounds like he’ll be a bag of laughs later! I can't wait for more!
Kat1132 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Because Missouri was made a state before Montana was. And Mississippi was made before Missouri. The abbreviations make more sense if you start on the east coast and then move westward.

I'm very excited about this story. I can't wait to see what direction you'll take this. Update again soon!
SweetCaroline91 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
aw I can't help but find Sam adorable in this fic. I have no clue why but I do.

I wanna see a jealous Sam! xD I love either brother when they are being jealous.

Wonder how Dean is going to take Harry, can't see it would be good.

Cheers for the good reading,

hope life doesn't get in the way of the updates!

SweetCaroline91
Luv-Sammy chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
oh i love this chapter...now i want more! lol
jenniebennie chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Wow love this chapter also. Harry just goes in and slays the demons and even asks one if they need to sleep. you can just see the eyebrows raised from that one. Great chapter yet again and now that Sam knows Harry's an ex-wizard things should be fun :O)
Riyshn chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
...there were state codes in there? I must have missed them... And because Mississippi got MI. I think. Too lazy to check. Most people don't know most of them anyway; just the ones that matter (Where they live, maybe where a relative lives or somewhere else that they visit often, California, Florida, Washington, and New York.) Hell, I used to go to Arizona 3 times a year, and I can still never remember if it's AR or AZ.
Rainbe chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
This story is strange, but I like it. 8 stories and half of them are in my top ten.
An Angel's Mother chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Hey, another great chapter! Since I already gave my seal of approval for the story it'd seem redundant to do it for every chapter. Know what'd be sad? If Harry actually started to consider Sammy a friend and Sam finds out Harry was hired to be friends with him. That'd be fun to explain, or if Harry started to fall for Sam. That'd be kind of sad.. Funny, but sad. Though that'd be really cliché.

So yeah, great chapter, can't wait for the third!

Sarah

x
yamiyugi23 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Great chapter! *squells in delight!* love the way you're writing Harry! *giggles* oh Ra I think I'm hyper off of your chapter! lol!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Love it update again soon. .
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »