Reviews for Confessions of a Male Escort
The Torn Apart Paper Yoyo chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love it... can't wait to see more
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Good start! Sad that instead of doing what he told Hermion he ended up an escort. Stupid Fudge for sealing his vaults. Pity he couldn't make his pay the emptying of his vaults as payback to the WIzarding World. How will Sam react to Harry? When is this? After or before Dean is back?
ana chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
all i gotta say is can't wait for more.
tigerslady08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love your stories and I can hardly wait to see what happens rock on! :-) Thanks for posting.
Cactus Wrynn chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
An Angel's Mother chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
The Demon of Wrath fully endorses this fic. Here is my Seal of approval. [~W~] That's the DoW Seal of Approval. Very well written. Like the effort put into it. Title is great. Fabulous.. Simply fabulous. Keep up the great work love.

Also, I think Uriel should be more.. annoyed about having to deal with Harry. Sneer more. Yes.. That'd be nice.. Like.. God may forgive Harry but Uriel surely doesn't.

Being with Sam would be good for Harry. Seduce the poor guy and if he wants he can become a hunter and kill things. His two favorite past times!

Truly brilliant.

Sarah

x
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This is defiantly looking like one interesting story...I now can't wait to read more of this!
Von chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
(Laughs out loud)

Certainly entertaining!

Look forward to seeing how it ends up! Harry, pros though he may be, is certainly something Sam could have used. And how crazy for the Angels to actually do something helpful...
THE mlb chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love it! Cool story!
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i love it
jenniebennie chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I absolutely love this, its got everything humor, smut and Winchesters. What more could a girl need?
Simple Action chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love the talking to God thing I found it funny...

Interesting story idea I will def. read it.
extremediva19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Interesting start :) I'm looking forward to reading this hehe Cant wait for more!
justame chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
great story! can't wait to read more!
Thalies-Revenge chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
*claps* what an acknowledgment.. lol.. I think I'm just going to laugh if I do get flames about it. *rolls eyes* Seriously the title give away what the story is about so if anyone has any serious problems about it then maybe they should of read the title before jumping feet first. Actual Review for the story - -

*blinks rapidly* Um James is MI-5.. well that at least explains why a muggle of all things wanted to off James and Lily. Lol funnily enough I had started formulating the question on how the bloody hell a muggle manages to get through the Fidelius..and low and behold you answered the question for me. Though I do have a question regarding MI-5.. were they aware that James was a wizard.. because if they were wouldn't they have a way of getting around being able to communicate through the Fidelius? Also just a thought? But if they had already drugged and hid Harry and died before Voldie arrived have you got an explanation for what Harry hears when the Dementors are near by? :P

*blinks* there were guns around when Tom was born right? I didn't think he was quiet that ancient.. or has he sort of just forgotten about that little fact.. I don't imagine he was that sheltered in the orphanage that he never found out about the guns.

*grins* Loved how he named all his weapons... I see his lack of morals are coming through already.. no issues with killing people.. though has some remorse over his sword being left behind. lol i found that to be somewhat amusing.

Whilst he seems to realise he's talking to someone who may/may not exist.. but I wonder if he realised he's talking to himself which I'm pretty sure denotes craziness

er ok then.. you sorta shot a bullet through the usual idea of Harry being able to clear out his vaults and run.. which makes things interesting as he now is limited to what he can actually do.

Interesting killing Voldie with a gun and Satch with Avada.. though I suppose its one way of screwing with the police's mind.

*laugh* oh dear.. poor Castiel must of been a little twitchy at being propositioned. Though I think Uriel needs to get the stick out of his.. *cough*.. um right.

Is it to much to reiterate that I adore Castiel.. Lol he seems rather accepting and forgiving.

so confessions relate to talking to god.. like going into a church to confess your sins.. lol I actually wrote this then read the authors note at the end.. I decided to be odd and write my review as I read it.. lol

You know this chapter was extremely amusing considering he spends alot of time talking to god.. but considering he sells himself.. he er shouldn't.. righto my thoughts got confused before I could type them -.-

*snigger* um can Voldie predict the future "He believes you would make a most pleasing whore!"? lol.

There are a few minor spelling mistakes like Sheaf which I think may have meant to be Sheath in regards to his katana.

I don't care if nobody else likes it.. what you have so far is great.. though I am sort of dreading Sam finding out that the servants of God are paying a prostitute to stick with him.

- sorry if I didn't pick up on any hints.. *sulks* computer kept freezing and the phone kept ringing bleh..

Anywayz keep up the awesome SPN/HP stories Musey