Reviews for Confessions of a Male Escort
Thalies-Revenge chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
*claps* what an acknowledgment.. lol.. I think I'm just going to laugh if I do get flames about it. *rolls eyes* Seriously the title give away what the story is about so if anyone has any serious problems about it then maybe they should of read the title before jumping feet first. Actual Review for the story - -

*blinks rapidly* Um James is MI-5.. well that at least explains why a muggle of all things wanted to off James and Lily. Lol funnily enough I had started formulating the question on how the bloody hell a muggle manages to get through the Fidelius..and low and behold you answered the question for me. Though I do have a question regarding MI-5.. were they aware that James was a wizard.. because if they were wouldn't they have a way of getting around being able to communicate through the Fidelius? Also just a thought? But if they had already drugged and hid Harry and died before Voldie arrived have you got an explanation for what Harry hears when the Dementors are near by? :P

*blinks* there were guns around when Tom was born right? I didn't think he was quiet that ancient.. or has he sort of just forgotten about that little fact.. I don't imagine he was that sheltered in the orphanage that he never found out about the guns.

*grins* Loved how he named all his weapons... I see his lack of morals are coming through already.. no issues with killing people.. though has some remorse over his sword being left behind. lol i found that to be somewhat amusing.

Whilst he seems to realise he's talking to someone who may/may not exist.. but I wonder if he realised he's talking to himself which I'm pretty sure denotes craziness

er ok then.. you sorta shot a bullet through the usual idea of Harry being able to clear out his vaults and run.. which makes things interesting as he now is limited to what he can actually do.

Interesting killing Voldie with a gun and Satch with Avada.. though I suppose its one way of screwing with the police's mind.

*laugh* oh dear.. poor Castiel must of been a little twitchy at being propositioned. Though I think Uriel needs to get the stick out of his.. *cough*.. um right.

Is it to much to reiterate that I adore Castiel.. Lol he seems rather accepting and forgiving.

so confessions relate to talking to god.. like going into a church to confess your sins.. lol I actually wrote this then read the authors note at the end.. I decided to be odd and write my review as I read it.. lol

You know this chapter was extremely amusing considering he spends alot of time talking to god.. but considering he sells himself.. he er shouldn't.. righto my thoughts got confused before I could type them -.-

*snigger* um can Voldie predict the future "He believes you would make a most pleasing whore!"? lol.

There are a few minor spelling mistakes like Sheaf which I think may have meant to be Sheath in regards to his katana.

I don't care if nobody else likes it.. what you have so far is great.. though I am sort of dreading Sam finding out that the servants of God are paying a prostitute to stick with him.

- sorry if I didn't pick up on any hints.. *sulks* computer kept freezing and the phone kept ringing bleh..

Anywayz keep up the awesome SPN/HP stories Musey
DELETED505 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
((tattered sheet of paper))

Ok I admit the title defiantly grabbed my attention. And as I am reading the first part with Harry kicking ass and taking names I am curious how that title is gonna come into play.

Not even God could stop Molly Weasley’s harping Harry!

Cute Harry, naming your weapons. I like Mason.

The Wizarding World is ball-less, I have always thought so. Makes me like Harry so much, even in the books that boy has some big ones.

Oh God just shoot her Harry (Ginny I mean), God put her in front of you to be taken out not to torture you.

Bambi? Is it wrong to be a little creeped out that my youngest is watching that at the very moment?

Ah and the reasons behind the whoring are out! Sneaky Harry, I mean Bambi.

I love how Harry keeps talking to God. Twenty bucks he flips when angels actually arrive.

Smart man Harry, Uriel not a fun angel to be playing with.

Ok, lemme get this straight. ((snort/giggle)) Did they REALLY just HIRE Harry. You’re damn

skippy that’ll be an interesting convo between those men.

I like it! Harry will definalty be rocking Sam’s world. Who needs Demon blood when you got Harry waiting in bed?
SweetCaroline91 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
...(Caroline tilts her head to the side) m... I like it!

I can tell you something for sure, nobody has made a crossover of SupernaturalxHP with this angle xD

You do a lot of interesting crossovers, and seem to come with weird different ideas. I had like one for a SxHP crossover, but haven't bother to do much with it. Sorry, that's not here or there.

I do like the fic, and want to know what comes next. Wonder how will he get Sam to not fall from grace. If it's by seducing him Sam is going to feel very used when he finds out.

Anyway! I hope you follow it up soon,

Cheers for the good reading,

SweetCaroline91
david9999 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Hi She Who Cannot Be Turned, I enjoyed

your first chapter of Confessions of a Male Escort :)

Please keep up the amazing work, like you always do lol,

Take care

from

Dom.
Koinaka chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Love it! Supernatural crossovers are my new addiction. Yours, especially. Good job!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Interesting chapter. Can't wait to see how the story ends. Please udpate soon.
sarrond chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Yes! Another story :D... You are an awesome writer!... Have read all your stories most of 'em many times xD xD

Absolutely loved this chapter :D... Can't wait for more... Absolutely love Harry/Sam... So cant wait to see how that plays out!... Anywayz awesome story!
rh34 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
8 Not sure if want.

Let's see where you are taking this.
annagardner11 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i love sam and harry together there not many and most of it is sam hary dean threesome I love please update soon
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70