Reviews for Of Dickey Birds and Hats
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
i like it. good story
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Thanks for writing. It was quite enjoyable.
BeanieBabay890 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
great story! his rambling in the middle of the story made my LMAO!
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Good heavens! This was rather fantastic! I quite enjoyed reading your story and I simply loved every paragraph. This was filled to the brim with familiar nonsense that also makes sense, in a way, and perfect personification of inanimate objects.

Hatter was so very in character that I found myself grinning quite broadly this entire time. I also loved the affection that you gave Chessur, something that I think he was almost without in the movie but sorely needed. His fondness of Alice, and even Hatter, was very heartwarming. I was tickled to my toes to see how perfectly you captured Alice's whimsy. She's such a free, delightful spirit by the end of the movie and particularly here. I wonder if it's Hatter's influence or if she was really this person underneath the ordeal of growing up?

In any case, I really enjoyed reading this and it goes into my favorites at the earliest convenience. :) A tip of the hat to you!

Love,

Beth.
Demon Lover001 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great, I love it, details and all! Great job, just wish there was more of a story to it. Otherwise, it's awesome! :D
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Ok so I said I'd read this on monday and am almost a week late (it's Josie btw!) but hey who I got there in the end! And I love it! It's fantastic, you got the madness and randomness of the Hatter and the whole stuff completely in chracter and it was fantastic... and my typing is so rubbish atm,, taht I should problaby stop! GREAT STORY HOLLY :D!
OmgIt'sADancingCharmander chapter 1 . 3/16/2010

And sorry for just reading now...trying and failing to do hwk D8

But this finished product is amazing and the ending is cute X3

-Zep x
RawrasaurusRex chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Brilliant. The descriptions are beautiful and you've got the characters portrayed perfectly.
Little Lilac Lady chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I liked it. Quite adorable. I just love the Mad Hatter, no matter how "mad" he is. :)

I think people tend to say her second visit to Wonderland because the books and the 2010 movie are two different universes. In the books, there's Wonderland and Looking-glass land, two different places. In the 2010 movie, Tim Burton took both and mixed them. For example, he melded the Red Queen (a chess piece) and the Queen of Hearts (a card). Who in the books are two totally different characters, the former from Looking-Glass land and the latter from Wonderland. So what number visit she's on depends on whether you're following the books or the 2010 movie, that's all.

-Triple L
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Well. You captured the characters quite perfectly! Great job with this. I could see absolutely every moment as though it were happening on screen. And I liked the ending, actually! So good job, and I hope to see more from you.
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I really like this! You did great with the Mad Hatters character, as well as Alice and Ches. Gotta love the strained relationship between that Hatter and Cat. :P