Reviews for On the Other Side
femalefarrier chapter 12 . 1/25
Keep going loving the story
Tahera Tasnim chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Wow...It's just can't believe how much I love this fic.I have transtated this whole fic in my mother tongue, finish the ,who read my translation telling me to finish it,but how can I do that without you finishing it in the first place!Don't abandone it anyway...PLEASE...
Priya Ashok chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Good one. Thank you.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
This was a very well done story. I love how you have Snape as a head of house, and the characterization of Harry is spot on. Very good!
Emi chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
This is amazingly well of the best fan fics I have have you abandoned it?
cztelnik chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
So sad this appears abandoned, it is such a very intriguing story and I really want to read how you would play it out :/ ahh well. Thanks for the chapters so far, they're great.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Abby is a thief. She deserves to be whipped raw.
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
damn! No more to read! I was so looking forward to reading the next chapter so I could find out what happened at the game. If Theo is looking green, obviously something bad happened.

Well done, thoroughly enjoyed reading what you have written so far. I hope you get the opportunity to continue it one day. (I did notice one oops a few chapters back, when Lupin gives points for those who faced the Dementors, not the Boggart)
MagicalEspionage chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
THis is amazing! I love it! can't wait to read more!
Writtenaspr chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
A wonderful story with a unique twist - I like discovering Snape , helping his Snakettes,and please let him become aware of the Dursleys's perfidies.
Harry could use an intelligent, active ally. They are few and far between.
Do please write more-
Favourited.
Ps. Love Miraculix the druid , and Asterix.
Great nom de plume.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
PLEASE continue, it's the best I've ever read in a fanfiction.
Larenars chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Very interesting story. Hope life is treating you well.
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
You gonna continue this?
SNHfvr chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I really wish you would have continued this story. It's amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Please continue! This story is really good! Hopefully Harry would be able to settle in soon