Reviews for On the Other Side
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 12 . 12/16/2017
Tgus story is amazing, I hope it won't stay uncompleted forever.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
Actuslly the sorting hat never said thay Harry would do well in Slytherin, it said he could be great. There's a difference and a reason why Gryffindor was the better choice. It would actually nbe e pretty amazing if this turned out to be a disaster but i have a feeling its going to be opposite. Oh well poor Gryffindor quidditch team oliver wood might just become a homicidal dark lord himself when he loses his seeker!
D'ennui chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
Zabini shrugged. 'I'm not saying it is his fault. But that's just the way it is. You don't have to look at me like that, Potter', he stated calmly and met Harry's eyes, 'that's the way I feel. I don't mind him as a gamekeeper, but I think we deserve teachers who have proper qualifications. Wasn't last year's DADA teacher enough of an argument for proper credentials?'

Actually, this is not a valid argument but elitist drivel. Hagrid's knowledge of Magical creatures is unparalleled, which makes his credentials rather good for teaching this subject. He certainly knows more than Snape and even Voldemort in this subject which makes him more than qualified (book 1 - three headed dog) and is capable of producing hybrid creatures. How on Earth does a comparison with Lockhart even make sense here? Lockhart was clearly incompetent. Malfoy got hurt because he didn't follow instructions. If Harry had tried such a stunt in Snape's class he'd be in detention for a year. Does Hagrid's accent make him less knowledgeable or less worthy of respect? He's hardly teaching spoken English that this should be a problem, nor is he teaching Charms, Defense or Potions, which may not be his areas of expertise. I had a Chinese teacher in uni whom I could barely understand when he spoke, but the points he made were relevant and thought provoking enough for me to pick him as my project supervisor. Obviously, he did not teach English, either.

By that argument (credentials), Snape should be disqualified from teaching due to his prior criminal record.

Malfoy is an irritating snob and I have no sympathy for him whatsoever - or the Slytherins that subscribe to silly world views of the sort.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2017
DeBrutus, coffee, Marlboros and the crew at Royal Oak.
Mr. DeBrutus smokes.
DeBrutus smokes.
cn chapter 12 . 5/29/2017
Shame you didn't finish this story. It was a great concept. You handled the characters really well. I liked the humor and more importantly, the story.
ChrisUSA chapter 12 . 4/28/2017
Ohh too bad, this is such a great story, too bad its unfinished
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2017
Harry has no problem with Neville. Harry does not hate Hermione. Harry does not hate Draco Malfoy, but he does have trouble understanding him. Harry will be with the Weasleys next year.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2017
Harry is an adult. Harry is the "extra Weasley." He is going to WAIT for Ginny and that is where he will be checking in next year.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
Harry is the "extra Weasley."
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
Torture could not make Harry Potter choose Draco Malfoy over Ronald Weasley. Harry would rather be dead.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
Are you having Bratwurst sausages for Brunch?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
Harry met Charlie Weasley, Zambini, and Ronald Weasley as a teenager.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2017