Reviews for On the Other Side
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 2/15
This is a great fic. Such an interesting year to pick for a house swap. I don't think I've read it done this way before buts its so good. I love all the ways Snape helps his house. Harry really is super prejudice. I hope he gets over that. Harry just doesn't seem to get how to be cunning. I also hope Snape discovers how the Dursleys treat Harry even if it's not extreme abuse in your fic. Thanks for writing.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Please update!
Zela3 chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
I just found this story and absolutely love how it's unfolding. I am wondering if you plan to update soon as it has been a while since the last one (about 6 years I think) as I would be disappointed if it turned out to be abandoned. If it's just life getting in the way then I completely understand and will be happily awaiting the next chapter either way. Personally I would like to see Snape's reaction to what the Dursley's are like (wondering also if he's so into knowing about home life if it will come out then or if he'll insist on some sort of medical exam or something as the malnutrition would definitely show up at the very least).
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
Actually at this point Harry should prepare to go *on the lam* so he can keep his wand and cloak. One other fanfic did that where Fred and George created a *fake* wand in a weird way.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Corporal punishment in a fanfic...I'm so scared I'm shitting my pants! NOT!

There are far worse things in fanfics that DON'T have warnings to the point you wonder if they were raised by perverts.
wandamarie chapter 12 . 8/12/2016
oh my getting good thank you for your time and telnet with the story so far keep up the great work and please update the story when you can
wandamarie chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
wandamarie chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
thank you for your time and telnet with the story so far
wandamarie chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
wandamarie chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
loving it thank you getting good thank you
wandamarie chapter 6 . 8/12/2016