Reviews for She Is His Universe
lifelane chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is perfection!
AA chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Still so beautiful and intense.. I can't wait to read the next installment story.. I hope you eventually let them have love..
Miz636 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Interesting thoughts between the pair... Well written and quite well done. :)
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
They feel so inevitable. Them together.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ooh... so fluffy! You do a very good job of capturing the emotions, I get very wrapped up in the story, and it's fun to read, and believable. I look forward to reading the sequel. :)
Molleyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Lovely, lovely, _lovely_ scenery - but you skip between tenses here ("He glanced.." - "He is.." etc). I'm rather fond of present tense ;), think you should go over it and change the sentences with past tense into that. Or the other way around, just make it all the same. Otherwise I adore (naturally).
LittleMissWho chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aww. So sweet. I loved it. (this means you have to upload the sequel, ok?) :D
Francesca Montag chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
*sigh* love it. It's so wonderfully detailed in the emotions. I love how they both know this, but neither can say. It's so heartbreaking and heartbreak makes for great story telling and characters. Each time I read a part of your story I kept thinking, "Why couldn't he have just kissed her properly once!" lol wonderful writing. Love!
Bella.Barbaric chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Again, a totally amazing analysis of the Doctor and Rose.

Your stories are beautifully written, I have to say, and you've got the emotions of both of them spot on, it feels like you know them personally.

Another beautiful scene, thank you for sharing it with us!
Lightningandashes chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I really love this! You've got both of them spot on and their emotions are just right. I can easily see this fitting into the actual series.

Can't wait for more stories from you!
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
my response is most certainly positive! gotta love some Ten/Rose love! :P
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love it :) "Just good friends". Really, really, *really* good friends?
InfinitySeeker chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Really an excellent job...beautifully written with the perfect do such a good job with showing how they dance with each other mirroring each others thoughts and feelings...I have really enjoyed both of your stories and look forward to more!