Reviews for My Sweet Emily
Squidlydoo chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aww I think that was a great explanation to emily!
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love Emily very much. I want a doll like her! Haha, and I love this fanfic. It's really nice to know someone else cares about Emily too!
And Break's just too sweet. Little Sharon too. Well, thank you for writing this! They were really IC and it was so cute3
the butt-loving cynic chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh my gosh, Seraphy-chan! I didn't know you liked Pandora Hearts too!

This was...beautiful. Amazing. Sad.

It made me cry a bit. No joke. My eyes are puffy right now.

I've always wondered why Break carried around his creepy little doll, and even though this is only a fan's idea of why he does, I will always believe this version even if the actual series comes out with why Break has Emily.

Honestly, this was the best Pandora Hearts story I've ever read. (Albeit it's only my 5th. But still.)

You really are an amazing author. I wish you would do more Pandora Hearts stories but I understand if you don't.

I am SOOOO adding this to my favorites.

*blows nose and wipes face with a tissue*
Ink'n'Echo chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
omg! Its so touching! and I absolutely LOVE Break!
Doremon chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was so sad! I feel so bad for Break now, everyone that he ever cherished died on him. But I guess that it is his eternal punishment... damn I sound like a priest... or Break...

Doremon
Alice chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Is this really the story behind emily ? I must know !

Its soo wonderful !
Living Chain chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Ooh, right, Emily was such a mysterious doll! My first thought was that Emily was a doll that resembled Break's late misstress (which means his mistress must be very creepy lol). But, this was...cute and seems more canon :)
sadfjsdflnone chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I must say, you did a splendid job on this. I'm rather fond of Emily and Break myself, so this piece is great! I love how you took the time to explain the actions that led to recieving Emily. Carry on the good work. ;3
kitsunekunchibi chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I..I loved it *sparkly eyes*
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
At first, I thought that Emily was Break's chain... but she's just a puppet.

Anyways

REAL NICE FIC!

I LOVE IT

It's really sweet, I suppose that period of time was before Break turned into the Mad Hatter, as in the person that rarely smiles?

And Emily TTTT died (sniff) beutiful story

XD
kyotoprincess chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aww that was very cute and sad at the same time. I could actually imagine this happening during the actually series. I mean, it seems fairly realistic.

Oh! Idea! I wanna draw Emily now! Hehe, yeah, I just think it was really cute and I wanted to draw so killing two birds with one stone.