Reviews for Truth
andyoullenjoyit chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh, I bloody well hope this happens. I actually screamed at the end of 3.17 when Naomi went all bitch. You're feeding my addiction now, thanks for doing such a great job of it :)

Cheers, Nicole
calzonabailey chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
smile! I love it. I'd say update soon, but it's a one-shot so I can't. :( But awesomeness!
a1b2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wonderful story! i loved last episode, made me think that now she knows and it is so far from over.
Addie-Love chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow love this. I am mad for Addie/Sam and loved the last episode. So sad and yet so good. This was a great fic. I hope you write more for this pairing. We need more Addisam fic!
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
loved it! (except the violet/pete bit cos it was really rushed, i SO hope she gets pissed about the Addie/pete thing, lol) maybe now that nai knows something is going on between sam and addie sam will pursue addison more... :P
Alwaysx33 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
please please please continue! all the stories i have read are about them fighting and then in the end getting together like this one and i love them but i want one that continues with them together getting married having kids and all that and i LOVE your writing so please continue! )

nexis44 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
O friggin MG! These two so belong together! I am so p!ssed that Shonda & co for keeping them apart! Pete is fugly and annoying...he so belongs with that waste violet. Sorry but those two bore the daylights out of me. Sam and Addie belong together! They are so hot together.

Great story:-)