Reviews for Visiting Ms Swan
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 7/5
This was a great story, a touch of sadness, a touch of laughter, and a whole lot of cute- with Emmett and Rosalie.

Thank you so much for writing.

knit
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
:) loved this
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This might be my favorite one of yours so far. First off, well done. This deals with a serious topic of abuse and I felt like it was thoughtfully written. There is so much depth to this story. I love how Bella and Edward's relationship deveops slowly. I love the relationship between Emmett and Rosalie. The necklace and the bracelet was precious. Being a teacher, it is always my greatest fear that I'll let someone slip through...it's horrible some of the things parents do to their children. Thank you for sharing. I was very touched and moved by this story.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
this was a wonderful caring and loving story. there should be more teacher out there that care but in this day and age there is not. the ones out there today don't even care about helping a child understand the school work they are not just glorified babysitters collecting a pay check and it pisses me off you don't know the times me and a teacher has got into it over my grandson needing help,they had the nerve to tell me it's not their job well hell what is there job then
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Cute story
kadronya chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I like your OS! so sweet
dolphinstarchild chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Thanks for doing justice to a difficult topic. Loved the story & the characters. Looking forward to reading more of your one shots, as well as getting into reading your longer stories. Keep them coming.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Very nice!
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow! I'm blown away by the content but loved this ffic! How amazing for Rosalie to have Bella and Edward and Emmett in her life for always! How amazing Edward had been to Rosalie and giving her his chain with the special Emmett pendant to keep with her so she would always have a special piece of him with her! I must say, I've never been so moved by a one shot as much...so thank you for the tough subject matter that turned into a thing of beauty! :)
kvarsha chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
amazing :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You've outdone yourself on this one. It was so well done. The abuse was spoken of, but not described. Thank you for that. You rescued Rosalie and her grandmother with grace.

Loved the main story of Edward and Bella. Thank you for the twelve years later ending with Emmett and Rosalie still together. Just wonderful.

Christy
Molly May Pinky chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
*Big cheesy grin*

Nice
pauleen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Loved it, every single word. The story line and everything. Thank you for sharing this. :)
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Another great story. I've never read a story where James was Rosalie's father.
nikyta chapter 1 . 10/8/2012