Reviews for Visiting Ms Swan
B4iROOTURUOVER16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i really enjoyed this.

good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
One hell of a story. A very delicate subject that you handled beautifully. With dignity and grace. You are right when you say this happens more often than we want to realize. I am glad you told it and glad to have had the privilege to read it.

Thank you.
Curious88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was so wonderful to read and I really like how you wrote about such a difficult topic for many people to talk about, or even think about. It was great to see everything come together in the end and I enjoyed reading this a lot.
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This story was perfect. Truly. I loved it; the ups and the downs. I found it kind of serendipitous that I took a break from writing a paper on child abuse to check my email only to read your story. Now that I've had my break, this story has really inspired me to get back to my paper. Can't wait for more from you :D
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
What an awesome gift. Lovely story. I liked the playful relationship between E & B from the start. I also like your use of Em & Rosalie as the kids in the story - also like you final part if the story where we fund out they are still together, years later.
Ant Upi chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I had a feeling Rosalie would come back,Loved it.
ao88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Great and enjoyed reading this!
Thoru-Knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i love this one shot it was sad,funny,and sweet i love it and i even cryed a little this is the best one shot ive read on fanfiction
mariposa525 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
such a sad and great story.

It makes me wonder what other things happen that we are not aware of.
kiddielikeplay chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
One of the best one-shots I've ever read on this site. Bravo
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Love it!
foreverlybound chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow... This is completely crazy. First of all your story is good. : ) Second of all (and this is the crazy part) my name is Carissa, spelled exactly like the little girl in your story. I have never seen anyone use this name for any story or in any book because it is just not that common. So... I think it is awesome that you used it!
vanessathp chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
So... it took me a while to finish this story. Besides the fact that it's obviously long, I had many distractions along the way. To be honest, I was really close to ignore the message I had recieved (I have you on author alert) because I was tired. But since I have barely read anything all week I decided to give it a try.

Let me say, I love what you have done with this story. It's different from a lot of things that I have read and I agree wholeheartedly with the A/N at the bottom. Thanks for writing and for making my Sunday! You have no idea how much I apreciate it.
MissRe chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Awesome job Erica. I loved this one shot. I have a great respect for teachers and doctors because those kind of calls are so very difficult to make but they care about the kids and that is what we need in this society. I loved the way you built their relationship. I loved the way you ended it with prom and a peek into their future. Beautifully written, heart tugging story.
jacmom chapter 1 . 3/14/2010