Reviews for Visiting Ms Swan
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This one-shot was so beautiful :) Love it :)
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
ii SOO LOVE iit

OMG!

iit was SO great

i have nO wOrds (LOL)
Humble4 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Best Parts:

"Can you give this to him?" she asked, taking my hand and placing a small bracelet in my hand.

"What's this?"

"It's mine, but I want him to have something to remember me."

I nodded and put it in my pocket. Tears swam in my eyes, wishing that this world wasn't so damn unfair. "Here," I said. I pulled the thin silver chain I wore around my neck. The pendant was a tiny circle with Emmett's name engraved on the front, swinging around I could see his birth date.

I placed it into Rosalie's open palm and wrapped her tiny fingers over the necklace. "He'd want you to have this. We'll see you soon."

My father answered the front door, and I couldn't help but to wrap my arms around him.

"Well hello," Carlisle said softly.

"Just in case I don't say it enough, you're a fucking great dad."

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, a gesture he used to do when I was a kid. He'd always known just what I needed when I needed it.

"Does that mean I get a mug , too?"

They promised a few play dates and phone calls since Rosalie was insisting that she and Emmett never lose touch since she was going to marry him.

I smiled at her. "Still have the necklace?" I asked Rosalie. She touched a spot on her chest, indicating where it laid, over her heart.

"Emmett wears you're bracelet every day," I said.

Rosalie giggled and smiled. "Good thing it doesn't have any pink in it."

I laughed. "Very good thing."
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was a great story...It had a truly good message. I am so happy that Rosalie had a good ending...so many children abused do not get that! This was wonderful!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Great story. Is it a one shot?
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very nicely done.

I enjoy a quick read with depth and fluff all wrapped up in a nice package!
Absolutely Cullen chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this was such a sweet story. and yes you are right to often teachers are faced with this subject of child abuse and unfortunately sometimes arent able to catch it quick enough. great story!
AllyZon chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Im glad that Emmett and Rosalie and Edward and Bella all got their happy ending! :)
This is gay chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay This is gay
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
that was a beautiful story... and I did not need to wait 40 chapters for there happy ending...
blueheart93 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Love it! It's amazing!
babylou23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
brillant i can say how much i loved this, half way through i was thinking how good it would be to skip a few and see what happened with rose and em, so i was jumping for joy when it said 12 years later. love it love it love it
Saydonee chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
sweet story, loved it
MissMy chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
aw this soo wonderful story

love it!
cvds chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Loved it. Very well written. Really enjoyed reading this! BBDD - Bella's Breast Distraction Disorder - LOL:)
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »