Reviews for Visiting Ms Swan
JenMar91 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I loved it!
jenn chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Before I even start I just want to say I don't intend for this to come out bitchy but it's been on my mind for a awhile now. I've debated over and over about even saying anything because I really don't want to start anything or try and make anyone mad. But I just wanted to let you know that I actually do love your stories and I'm pretty obsessed with Punch me Love me Save me, The taste of sin & Subject: Edward Cullen, AKA The Womanizer but I get extremely annoyed when I have to go back and re-read the last 2 chapters of each story when you do post and update on them because it's been weeks or months since and update and I cannot for the life of me remember wtf is going on in them. I've actually stopped reading about 5 of your others stories for that reason. I think your a really great writer but it's just frustrating for myself as a reader when I constantly have to backtrack just so I can understand what is going on especially when I'm keeping track on several stories at once. I don't think my comment is mean and hopefully you take it the way I intended for it to be meant otherwise I'm sorry for offending you.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
really good!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I loved each and every bit of this!

So good!
Spunkie09 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw..that was great! Loved it from beginning to end and the 12 yr jump w/Em and Rose still together w/more kids.
darcy13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Here is the saddest part of this (and many other) whole scenario...

"

Why did something bad have to happen before action could be taken?"

I understand that there has to be incontrovertible proof. We don't want to take children away from parents who are innocent. But it is indeed difficult to remove children from abusive situations when it should be done. Such a fine line to walk and inevitably children are hurt.
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Great story. I love it! Thank you.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15