Reviews for Visiting Ms Swan
deesirius chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
A one shot, hea and we get closure...its like everything I look for in fanfic! Jesus christ! Although it woulda been totally badass in you prolongued it and made it into a full blown story! Lotsa potential! D
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That o/s was awesome ! Wow ! It was a real pleasure to read it ! Thanks so much for sharing this with us :)
Dreamer548 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
:) aww.. that was soo sweet...

i am glad rosalie got out of that mess and can have her HEA with emmett... like bella and edward
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Aww. I love the ending. So sweet.

Stupid James, poor Rosalie.

Great story. Well done.
SFALCON chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Really wonderful story
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aw - putting this straight on my 'Favourites' list! :-D
swan0456 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I'm impressed I got so involved in that short story I forgot it was a one shot. It was so sweet thanks.
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Shoot, don't apologize for telling something that needs told. Just because it's unpleasant shouldn't keep us from knowing of it and trying to help, make things better. Bad stuff aside, this was a really good story, about really wonderful people. Edward and Emmett were great together and Bella only made it better.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 12/31/2010

Wonderful story.

Happy Holidays (:
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Emmett and Rose are so adorable! :D

Sending the potted plant with Emmett was a cute idea. :)

Poor Deidra, but I'm very glad she went to the hospital and that Edward reported it.

I'm so relieved that Tanya is willing to move to the area to make sure that Rose is comfortable and so willing to take in Deidra. She is really great right now.

Rose and Emmett forever. 3

How can you not want to stay with the little boy that watched out for you and let you put him in a headlock? :)

How can you not stay with the little girl that took you away from your bullies and pushed you on the swings? :)
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was bloody Brilliant! I laughed, cried, raged, and felt contentment. All worked out in the end. I adored it...
ecdreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
What a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
falling fast! wow. there was a whole lot going on in this o/s, i really enjoyed it! so happy rosalie got help and a better life!
magmom2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010