Reviews for Not Too Late
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
"She wouldn't be looking at him like that if she knew half of what he'd done."
Jeez, Sam :( So much self-loathing.

"Don't you take the one good thing I've ever had away."
asfdshfjgdds yES.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awwwww, this story was wonderful!

Dean's reaction was spot on. I could see him not caring so long as it's both of them that weren't going to be around, but not willing if it meant him being without Sam, whether he'd remember or not.

And this:
"No. Don't you do that to me, Don't you take the one good thing I've ever had away."
That line alone just made the story for me - it was just wonderful :D

Thanks for sharing the story!
Hunnique chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Thank you for a great, well-written, touching tag!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
AW! This was beautiful. Dean's line:

"Nah, you came with puppy-eyes, so I got the best of both worlds"

That just warmed my heart:-) And this:

"For everything that had happened,Dean still wanted a world with Sam in it, or he didn't want the world at all."

And how true is this - no matter what Sam has done, no matter how rocky their relationship may have become in recent years, this will always be true. Dean's life, as far as he is concerned, isn't worth living without his little brother nearby:-) Loved it:)
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love this. Love the way that you've been writing in the brotherly moments that the episodes are missing (right up to 5.16 which is STILL killing me!).
radekris chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Awesome! I wish you'd written even more. FAntastic tag.
snlover10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
"Nah, you came with puppy-eyes, so I got the best of both worlds,"

AW. That line was perfect. Loved this little piece!
Landwing chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I liked this. A good solid reminder that nobody gets to be who they are without everything that they've ever gone through. And also a reminder that where there's life, there's hope. Good job.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love what you did with that scene. I was thinking that that was what Sam was thinking at that moment too. His disappointment that he still existed in the present time is gut wrenching. I'm glad Dean proved to him that he did matter and that he still wanted him around. I love their bond and you wrote it very well here.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Heart-breaking additional scene(s) to "The Song Remains the Same", featuring a beautiful and plausible conclusion after a tough ride through the consequences of what might have been.

Very well done!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I loved this story! Loved the Winchester angst and semi- chick flick moment. D
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
"The other way would've left me without a brother. And that's not something I'm willing to do, Sammy." Loved this line, says so much about Dean, he is willing to do alot but not sacrific his brother.

Great tag to the episode. I could really picture this scene taking place exactly as you wrote it.

There they are "Team Free-Will" standing to together as it should be.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I enjoyed what you've done with that scene very much, and with the aftermath. This was lovely: "The instant Dean had checked for a pulse Sam's eyes had opened, wide and very alive. They'd found Dean a moment later, like every other time Sam woke up."

I'm not certain that Show-brothers are in quite the same place yours are, but I hope they're very close. Nice work-thanks!
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh my goodness. This felt like it WAS part of the episode. It slips into that scene effortlessly and with just the right sentiment and emotions attached that it's almost hard to remember it didn't happen on screen.

Absolutely. Awesome.
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I loved this! Especially the convo with Dean and Sam. I love the fluff and it was deffinately an Aw worthy moment. )