Reviews for Dreams of a Memory
HiImZanne chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
this is probably the best fan fic of Alice and the Hatter so far,, i just hope to read the next chapter very soon
Protoestrella1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hi, I wanted to say that I really liked your fanfiction. Your writing is very clear and advenced. You had a great idea about the plot. I wish I could read more chapters. Believe me, you should continue. Ill be waiting for the next chapter. In favorites now! Good luck!
earfluffy chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Doesn't anybody understand that just because Alice Kingsleigh will leave doesn't man Alice will? Pff.

-earfluffy
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
please finish
ANON chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
I don't normally post things but THIS IS SO ADORABLE WHY DID YOU STOP! Please continue it!
Imagined-Ink chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
If you had begun this story before "Love Bug", I'd most probably be screaming hysterically at you by now to update. But I'm a post "LB" reader, so, as you said that you may begin this up again, all I can do is sit here, like a dog suddenly presented with a new toy to replace it's old, more worn one, for your update.

Then again, if you don't choose to write for this story I particularly, and find yourself more interested in beginning something anew, I'll completely understand. But I just wonder to myself...WHY THE FREAK DIDN'T I FIND THIS EARLIER.

- DraculaBleh
Captain Boo Bear chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Alice Kingsleigh will leave... I see what you did there.
MeddlingSkeleton chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
I love this story, it's a shame that your not going finish ( I really wish u would)
I just thought I would tell you anyhow...
It is beautifully written
The characters descriptions, I love them
I absolutely adore the plot, AND
This is one if the few stories I find on fan fiction that I really like (with a pairing I like together too :) ) and I could over again.
Well anyway I though I would say thank you for posting just a wonderfully written story xD and that you have a knack for writing

Insanityissalvation
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Alice Kingsleigh will leave but maybe Alice Hightopp will stay?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Aw... SO glad you didn't make him suffer much longer.
boymeetsgirl chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
pls pls pls.. continue this, its been two yrs already.. dying to read whats going to happen. :))
Angelica Grimm chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Hello, I'm reading this in 2012 and I'd like to add that I do wish this were finished. You've probably heard enough from others, and sometimes, stories just can't be resolved, however, I just have to ask anyway. Love what's there anyway! -AG
Vivid Murk chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Oh dear, it's been a while since you updated. I sincerely hope you plan to continue this wonderful story!
Vivid Murk chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Ooh, I hope the jubjub attack indicates an antagonist! I want to see the Champion in a real fight, not only the romantic fight of foiling the Oraculum and staying with Tarrant in Underland. I wonder, it says Alice KINGSLEIGH will depart forever - if she marries Tarrant, she won't be a Kingselgih anymore, would she? Anyway, the hallucination scene was hilarious!
Vivid Murk chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
I love tarrant int his chapter! Wonderful!