Reviews for Dreams of a Memory
I first came across your writing after watching Wreck-It Ralph and running a search for related fanfiction. That being said, Love Bug is a terrific story, one of the best pieces of writing (fanfiction or no) that I have ever read.

From start to finish you executed every aspect of storytelling to perfection: you more than captured the personalities of each character, but you expounded upon them, made them deeper and even more lifelike and relatable and enjoyable, both the canon and your own creations. Your descriptive abilities are astonishingly detailed and vivid, and your actual story itself is engaging, thoughtful, and intensely effective. When bad things happen to the characters, I felt for them. When they were happy, it made me smile or laugh or giggle like a child if I'm totally honest. When they suffered, I cried for them. You are a masterful writer.

And the same goes for Dreams of a Memory. I found this story after Love Bug, and I understand losing the momentum and the drive for a story. Should you someday decide to dust it off and see it completed there will be a great many exceedingly happy readers to devour whatever you saw fit to write. I recently saw movie posters for a second live-action Alice in Wonderland called Alice Through the Looking Glass; presumably a sequel for 2010 film. And as soon as I saw the first poster for the movie I thought of you and this story. In all dead-serious honesty, if they took Dreams of a Memory word-for-word, play-by-play and turned it into the sequel, I doubt Disney or Tim Burton could come up with anything better than what you have created for us to enjoy. So thank you so much for what you do and the amazing stories you've shared with all of us!
HiImZanne chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
this is probably the best fan fic of Alice and the Hatter so far,, i just hope to read the next chapter very soon
Protoestrella1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hi, I wanted to say that I really liked your fanfiction. Your writing is very clear and advenced. You had a great idea about the plot. I wish I could read more chapters. Believe me, you should continue. Ill be waiting for the next chapter. In favorites now! Good luck!
earfluffy chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Doesn't anybody understand that just because Alice Kingsleigh will leave doesn't man Alice will? Pff.

Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
please finish
ANON chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
I don't normally post things but THIS IS SO ADORABLE WHY DID YOU STOP! Please continue it!
Imagined-Ink chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
If you had begun this story before "Love Bug", I'd most probably be screaming hysterically at you by now to update. But I'm a post "LB" reader, so, as you said that you may begin this up again, all I can do is sit here, like a dog suddenly presented with a new toy to replace it's old, more worn one, for your update.

Then again, if you don't choose to write for this story I particularly, and find yourself more interested in beginning something anew, I'll completely understand. But I just wonder to myself...WHY THE FREAK DIDN'T I FIND THIS EARLIER.

- DraculaBleh
Captain Boo Bear chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Alice Kingsleigh will leave... I see what you did there.
MeddlingSkeleton chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
I love this story, it's a shame that your not going finish ( I really wish u would)
I just thought I would tell you anyhow...
It is beautifully written
The characters descriptions, I love them
I absolutely adore the plot, AND
This is one if the few stories I find on fan fiction that I really like (with a pairing I like together too :) ) and I could over again.
Well anyway I though I would say thank you for posting just a wonderfully written story xD and that you have a knack for writing

Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Alice Kingsleigh will leave but maybe Alice Hightopp will stay?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Aw... SO glad you didn't make him suffer much longer.
boymeetsgirl chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
pls pls pls.. continue this, its been two yrs already.. dying to read whats going to happen. :))
Angelica Grimm chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Hello, I'm reading this in 2012 and I'd like to add that I do wish this were finished. You've probably heard enough from others, and sometimes, stories just can't be resolved, however, I just have to ask anyway. Love what's there anyway! -AG
Vivid Murk chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Oh dear, it's been a while since you updated. I sincerely hope you plan to continue this wonderful story!
Vivid Murk chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Ooh, I hope the jubjub attack indicates an antagonist! I want to see the Champion in a real fight, not only the romantic fight of foiling the Oraculum and staying with Tarrant in Underland. I wonder, it says Alice KINGSLEIGH will depart forever - if she marries Tarrant, she won't be a Kingselgih anymore, would she? Anyway, the hallucination scene was hilarious!