Reviews for Forsaken
redrovaredrova chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
You definitely need to finish this. It doesn't have to be right away, but it needs to be completed. But you can finish other stories first if you must... Two Ruin-Mode maniacs plus lots of ruins equals much chaos.
redrovaredrova chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Is Wren afraid of heights or something? Also, foreshadowing is much fun.
redrovaredrova chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
I've now made it my mission to review all subsequent chapters of this story and any other Caleb/Wren/Pepper/Ginger backstories. I just hope I'm not starting to creep you out...
redrovaredrova chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
First off, thanks for updating this. I think I had the "imhappyplz" face for a minute before I read it. Pepper is fun to see learning proper grammar... or at least as proper as people actually speak. I'm not too good at this whole reviewing thing, but I'll try to keep you motivated nonetheless!
redrovaredrova chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I just wanted to let you know that Caleb is the best OC I've ever found. And I've read many, many stories on this site. I also like the unique story behind the Wonder Chef. Not many people have ToS stories that even include him, and here is a set of stories that basically revolve around him. I hope to see more soon.