Reviews for All that Still Matters
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wonderful piece of writing! Great writing!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
"No! No, but he's not Kurt. He's Leonard!"

Damn right.

"Leonard kissed right," Penny mumbled.

Damn right.

"but you know what frustrates me even more than any of that?" Penny looked over at Leonard again, tears clearly shining in her eyes. "That I actually love all of that about you."

That part really made me smile…hm…so this is one of Amber’s Leonard And Penny Long Road Theories, huh? Very interesting…lol I like this, it shows the growth that Penny has had over the time she’s been around the guys. I just got home, and my brain is just dead, so if this review makes no sense I am REALLY sorry! :D

"Good." She leaned in to kiss him. It started slow and tentative at first, then it grew deeper and more passionate. They pulled back after a few moments to catch their breaths. "Much better," Penny mumbled to herself.

HAHAHAHAHA

"So, do you maybe want to stay over at my place tonight?"

Leonard pretended to think for a moment. "Well, you did make me pick you up in the middle of the night."

hehehe naughty. lol
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aww... I love Penny & Leonard...glad they were able to fix it! Wish there were more Penny/Leonard fics out there so great job!
D chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i just love the way you write Leonard and Penny.. brightens my day every time i read a piece :)
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aww, that is adorable! And the fight was completely understandable (if not rational, but that's just Penny) and the making-up was the cutest thing since...something. I love it! :)
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Ohh Tizzy likes :)

Though it was kinda sad at some part... liked the end ;D

She likes everything he does :D