Reviews for Coming Undone
ess to the kay chapter 7 . 3/17
Heyo, you don't know me but I read your other RE fic, Pet, years ago and it was great. I stumbled upon this more recently, and I must say, I'm curious to see where it will go (well, I mean, we all know where this is going, but I'm in it for the ride haha). It can be hard to find the motivation to continue a story you haven't touched or thought about in so long, so I just wanted to say, you'll have at least one more faithful reader if you ever do decide to update this. Cheers.
Itachi's little Weaselette chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Holy Shit. o_ o *opens tab for "Pet"*
Heh, I like you. Such style with your work. And while you apparently may be slow on the post it seems to be worth it every time...
So good job, you write awesome, waiting on you must be torture but I guess playing the god damned waiting game is my life.
Good luck on the next chapter and thanks for the read(s).
Hack Generation chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
pentakill chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Love your prequel to Pet! I enjoyed Pet and I'm looking forward to the next chapter in this series!
rubydeelite chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Hi, just discovered your fic, love it, can't wait for more.
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Yay! another chapter can't wait for the next one! :D Poor Chris will wish he never woke up... maybe.
mysticdreamer32 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Wonderful, I did so enjoy Pet as well ..I estimate the vast populous of the world will most likely reject the change well under hafe would change as Wesker wanted. I don't care much like Chris I'm only interested he and wesker being together.
Necrosame chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
You don't understand how happy this update made me... With that said cant wait for more wesker/chris
FireFox Vixen chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
hope to read more soon
Kage Mirai chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I was so glad to see that you updated. Great chapter and I look forward to the Chris and Wesker goodness that is sure to come. Keep up the great work! I agree that Hannibal is amazing, all versions of it.
KattyByNature chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
YAY! An Update Loved It Can't Wait For More
Kage chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
It's been awhile, I hope everything is alright. Take your time and keep up the good work. I look forward to an update but understand if there isn't one forthcoming. Keep up the good work!
Akemi chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Update when you can! This is amazing, I love it so far.
sephiro90 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012