Reviews for Errors Undone
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It is such a remarkable story, and there is something wrong with it, because Jaqueline knows a lot of the time and way to talk and act, but she has never been to the 15th century before, and all of the sudden she knows everything about "Bloody" Mary and Elizabeth, and are their best friend. And she isn't confused about nothing...

It's a fine story, and i hope to read more of it.
Liza Brooks chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This story was really good and it really made me want to read more and find out what happened next. I was thinking though that it's kind of weird how she is that close to the queen and princess and she doesn't have any servants and no trunks full of dresses.

That just seemed a little iffy and you could probably make it longer and add a bit more detail be maybe have her disoriented and confused when she first landed on the boat. You could probably get in some good description of the surroundings and everything and give some more explanation to the reader.

It's a really interesting plot line though cause one wrong move could throw off everything. I'm a fan of the Elizabethan Era and the time leading up to that myself and the period where Mary is Queen and Elizabeth is in trouble does not seem to be covered as much. So this was really exciting to read. Good job!
Thalia the Huntress chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
HEYY! Great Story! I really like it!