Reviews for Always Running Out of Time
Big Fan chapter 1 . 1/10
I really loved loved loved this chapter! SO KAWAII! I love how modest Sakura is and how cool as a cucumber Sasuke is. They chemistry is off the charts! MY OTP! .
N.C. Sandman chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
... Complete mind-f u c kk. Literally.
The way you wrote Sasuke was just so... (There's not even a word for it). The plot was just (again no word for how unique it is).
All in all, well done.
sakura.souen chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
wow! i love how you mixed in flashbacks in this story. It was amazing, your writing style is so good!
ANARCHY chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
This is probably my 3rd time reading this. AND I LOVE IT. Oh my god, the characters and the twisted story... the way you write is gorgeous, and I've always liked Alice in Wonderland and the twists that people put on it!

In all honest, I'm glad that I figured out who some of the characters were. Like Tweedledee and Tweedledum. I'm pretty sure they were Deidara and Sasori...? Anyways, I liked the usage of the Akatsuki, and how the characters who are normally associated with one force sometimes worked for the others.

Overall, this is probably one of my favorite SasuSaku stories of all time. I just love it that much. A beautifully written AU, this always makes me squeal and the way you weave madness into this is gorgeous. I'm not joking, it's so... gah, I can't even describe it.

Many thanks to you for writing this.
TheLovelyMadOne chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I love the twist! I can't imagine Anne Hathaway as the back stabbing kind...I picture Ino's looks though when she killed Alice.

And I would just love to say that I am so happy that you created a fanfic!, where Alice does NOT have the typical blonde hair & blue eyes ordeal. So happy to see that! Especially Sakura as a Reluctant Alice too!

Well happy reading! Thank you for creating an amazing story!
Max chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Awwwwww, I'm SO SAD THIS STORY IS OVER!
You are a freaking genius. I never thought I would meet somebody who puts madness into actual words! Or who is crazier than I am! ;P
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
MAY I SAY IT AGAIN? AMAZINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
BoomPowMina chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Holy fucking crap. The plot, was amazing. It was just- wow. Im sitting here at 3 in the morning staring at my screen, speechless. I swear, a few tears escaped me. Holy shit. That was amazing. The characters, each and every one of them were written amazingly. The way you wrote it, made the story seem...mad. And i loved it. Your writing style baffles me, it is just SO GOOD! I loved Tenten's character most...Really amazing. But the ending. Holy hell, the ending. ''Time froze.'' Wow. I have no words to express how brilliant this story is. I really admire your writing skills and imagination. The way you twisted Alice in Wonderland...you made it better. I honestly liked your story better than the book, movie and cartoon. is most likely one of my favorite stories, if not the favorite one. That was- I cant find the words! I cant thank you enough for writing this. you.
BoomPowMina chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
...The moment when Sasuke got out of Itachi had me baffled...
BoomPowMina chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Oh the last part thrilled me! Sasuke is so badass xD Get your girl back!
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Hm...the white rabbit...Lee, maybe? xD
BoomPowMina chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
huh...im used to hating Karin, but she is awesome here!
BoomPowMina chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
D: Ino?! Im so confused ;-;
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
...Well this seems interesting...cant wait to read it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
good lawd that was fantasmo
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
you have a tendency to take side characters and give them lead roles. I like it.