Reviews for Hermione's Suicide
Victoria chapter 2 . 5/4
I'm thinking right now that Hermione didn't actually commit suicide. Someone might of killed her!
raining clouds chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I've never shipped potter/malfoy and still don't intend too, but I gave it a chance and ahhh..nope. an interesting twist. yes. but not for me, and Hermione.. oi! dear Hermione if it was not for the letter.. no wonder she killed herself harry and ron seem unaffected by the suicide forgetting about her and playing quidditch..oi! well no wonder she took her life her ''best friends'' don't give a shite about her
PruCan4evar chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
The tears continue to fall, even as I write these last words. May Hermione rest in peace and her spirit continue to gaze on after Harry and Draco's new life together. Amen.
bookworm19065 chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
A very nice story and idea although you should have probably put more memories (or at least not put the same memories over and over again written differently).
alyssasmile chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
THATS EFFING DEPRESSING!

But I loved it. :(

*Sobs*

Goood Job !

Good writing too :)

Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read.
Opentwistedmind chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
Wow this story was amazing it was deep and well written and I love how it unfolded.
T.Beedle chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
interesting
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Why DID Hermione kill herself?
RaynieceMalfoy chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Hey Hun,

I was thoroughly interested by the title…it gives the story away without REALLY giving it away. I love how it is a conspiracy plot but with a fresh twist. Hermione is helping Harry through messages from beyond the grave. This new teacher is freaking evil for no damn reason. I hope Harry can see through her evil plans. I honestly cannot wait for more and I hope you update real soon

I’m waiting

Luv,

Ray
lifelikedoll chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Baka-San likes! Update soon!
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
omg! hermione was killed by that chick! the teacher person! is that teacher person voldemort or bellatrix in discise? and omg! i love this story! please update soon!
Safron chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
This is great, Ive never read anything like it on ff before so its very refreshing! I lovehow in each chapter we learn something new with Hermione's diary, update soon!
Leiria chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Okay, first of all, this was placed with both Harry and Hermione as the main characters because they ARE. It wasn't intended to imply that that was the pairing. I should have made that clear and I'm sorry I didn't. The story has been changed to the Harry/Draco category.
gamechamp85 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I read the title and skipped it. Then when I had nothing better to do which was today after I went somewhere and I am tired. I clicked your story and didn't read it. I skipped all the way to the bottom and saw a couple words.

Indeed I do know.

Harry's out.

Harry's gay.

I stopped reading after that. The title gave away the whole. This needs to be placed somewhere else whoever you plan to pair Harry with. And from what El Pepe says it needs to be under Draco/Harry. If I were you I would do it fast because people might complain that your breaking a rule andyour story will be gone and from what slash h8r says it is really good.
slash h8r chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
goog use of language, well formed writing and generally readable but please for the love of all thats good DO NOT PUT SLASH under normal pairings put it under what it is HP DM or put a warning on summary that its got homosexual relationships in