Reviews for Hermione's Suicide
Andellethrush chapter 10 . 7/11
The thing is, this is totally something Hermione would do. I almost cried reading these last two chapters. It's a great fanfic!
Saissa chapter 10 . 5/7
That was a very sweet story. Angsty and sad but at least with a kind of happy ending...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
er... Draco's middle name is Lucius, not Xavier...
Victoria chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
I'm thinking right now that Hermione didn't actually commit suicide. Someone might of killed her!
raining clouds chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I've never shipped potter/malfoy and still don't intend too, but I gave it a chance and ahhh..nope. an interesting twist. yes. but not for me, and Hermione.. oi! dear Hermione if it was not for the letter.. no wonder she killed herself harry and ron seem unaffected by the suicide forgetting about her and playing quidditch..oi! well no wonder she took her life her ''best friends'' don't give a shite about her
PruCan4evar chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
The tears continue to fall, even as I write these last words. May Hermione rest in peace and her spirit continue to gaze on after Harry and Draco's new life together. Amen.
bookworm19065 chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
A very nice story and idea although you should have probably put more memories (or at least not put the same memories over and over again written differently).
alyssasmile chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
THATS EFFING DEPRESSING!

But I loved it. :(

*Sobs*

Goood Job !

Good writing too :)

Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read.
Opentwistedmind chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
Wow this story was amazing it was deep and well written and I love how it unfolded.
T.Beedle chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
interesting
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Why DID Hermione kill herself?
RaynieceMalfoy chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Hey Hun,

I was thoroughly interested by the title…it gives the story away without REALLY giving it away. I love how it is a conspiracy plot but with a fresh twist. Hermione is helping Harry through messages from beyond the grave. This new teacher is freaking evil for no damn reason. I hope Harry can see through her evil plans. I honestly cannot wait for more and I hope you update real soon

I’m waiting

Luv,

Ray
lifelikedoll chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Baka-San likes! Update soon!
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
omg! hermione was killed by that chick! the teacher person! is that teacher person voldemort or bellatrix in discise? and omg! i love this story! please update soon!
Safron chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
This is great, Ive never read anything like it on ff before so its very refreshing! I lovehow in each chapter we learn something new with Hermione's diary, update soon!