Reviews for The Princess Bride Job
Ghost in the Machine chapter 13 . 6/19
Oh, there's Valerie. Never mind" 8)
Ghost in the Machine chapter 12 . 6/19
Kind of wish you could have snuck Valerie in, but with Max's contribution set up in advance, there was no need.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 6/19
A little anticlimactic, but I liked Parker's last line. 8)
I'm glad I'm home alone, because other people would be staring at me for the happy noises I'm making. I love this story and read it all at once.
I continue to be incredibly impressed by how well you are weaving these stories together in a way that seems realistic and in-character. I never would have believed it possible.
Again with the giggling on my part. Seriously, the modern conversations between the Princess Bride stuff is hilarious. Vitamin supplements.
I LOVE that instead of the whole poison thing, Eliot settles it with rock paper scissors. It's so in-character and yet was so unexpected that I burst out laughing.
Parker's reaction to "I tried to kill him with a sword" was really, really funny.
Deja and Darcie chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
I cannot believe how amazing this is! I loved every bit of this. You did an absolutely astounding job on this crossover. I cracked up when Parker was responding to Inigo on the cliffs of insanity. Her replies were priceless. And I loved seeing Nate be the clergyman at the wedding. You really did a flawless job of merging two of my favorite things together. Stunning work!
Grignard chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
This story was so awesome! As if Goldman's work wasn't already whimsical enough, you managed to tie it into the modern age and the Leverage setting. Very creative and impressive. The chapters were easy to follow, but still descriptive. I like how you tied in some of the quotations and scenes from the book and movie but with a twist as Eliot or Nate speak the roles instead. Also as the Eliot/Parker shipper I do relish in the hug she gives him after he "died." Great work.
rakaduani chapter 18 . 5/5/2015
The very concept of this is both amazing and hilarious. Thank you for this :) Overall a fairly simplistic story but the draw was the concept not deeply thought out plots so it fit pretty well.
fishertowers chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Stealing a country is beginning to be something of a habit for Leverage Incorporated!

Ft
StrangerInBabylon chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
That was... AWESOME.
I hardly ever review anything, but like cannot leave this experience without having said that this is the grandest, most well thought out, true to character, most sky tearingly beautiful story I have seen on the internet. Period.
Thank you so much.
Aracertariel chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
This was simply wonderful. It was nice to see little details from the book that didn't make it into the movie. It's been too long since I read it.
EagleJarl chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Yay for happy endings! I like your version better than the book's.

Although, didn't the team steal a country before, with the San Lorenzo job? I guess the actual line was "let's go steal an election" but they still did steal the country in effect.

Anyway, fun story; thanks for writing.