Reviews for 30 Meetings
Silver-StoryTeller34 chapter 20 . 3/23
This would be a really cool Full story!
Silver-StoryTeller34 chapter 13 . 3/23
This may sound dumb but I would love to see Ch 13 become a full story!
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
So much love for this uwu
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
XDD
alguien22792 chapter 30 . 3/2/2013
I think the last story gave this the perfect ending. I love it! (:
alguien22792 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Awwww this one was so sweet and heartbreaking. I almost cried when I thought Alfred was dead...
Blazing Ace chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
LOVE THIS!
Blazing Ace chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
OMG These are GREAT!:

I'm sooo faving this fic! GOOOD JOB!
DEBORAH chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
VERY INTERESTING
switmikan74 chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Love this! :D
nuclear taste2 chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
Chapter 2 was one of the most romantic ficlets I've read. It's like a rom-com. Alfred revealing to Arthur his name while chasing him alongside a moving train KAJFBLWQF adorbs. _ I loved that the best, but I don't want a sequel because it leaves off on a perfect note. Captain Kirkland also left an impression on me. Leaving Alfred in the lurch after semi-consensual molesting him with almost no question that he was going to die, then I realized not every fic was going to be a happy one. I really, really want to see a follow-up to Broadway Arthur (if you're still considering review prompts for inspirations). HATE SEX IN MIDDLE C! Mage!Arthur is also great. I can imagine Flying Mint Bunny being his familiar. I also really, really liked the ficlet of Alfred and Arthur involuntarily meeting up over and over again. That ended wonderful. The one where they are holding hands and dying in the Blitz (I think?) was so sad I teared up.

Since I'm writing already, I'd like to tell you how much I love Love Will Find A Way. I just want Arthur to (allow himself to) find happiness. One aspect I really liked was when they split up and Arthur discovered that he could live on without Alfred, and vice-versa. It's a realism I appreciate, and frankly I think it makes them more dynamic. I almost wished their reunion would be when Arthur settled down and collected his things from Alfred's place, and see how you handled it. Well I hope you continue making kick-ass USUK fics!
WulfyFang3 chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Why do I get a feeling that witnessing something as badass as that in real life would be totally freaking awesome?
WulfyFang3 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Haha, that's great! I was reading this chapter and immediately I though 'West Side Story?'
Luigi1997 chapter 30 . 3/4/2012
Omgz these were amazing! I read all in 2 days O_e. I loved them all. I got many laughs out of this (in a good way) my fav was probably the one with the letter writing. Sending them back an forth. U r really an amazing writer
No Longer Writing FFs chapter 30 . 2/2/2012
What a lovely collection of meetings you've written! I absolutely love how simple and realistic some are, and the mood you created is absolutely wonderful.