Reviews for Love at First Kiss
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 2 . 4/8
Waaaiiiiiitttttttttt omfg EBISU SENSEI
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 4/2
Noooo! Please update this story! It says it's been at least 6-7 years! ouh god it's been awhile since I've read amazing Fanfics, you got me so hooked and it's not complete T.T
And with a cliffhanger! Update please I believe in miracles! Believe it!
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 3 . 4/1
I'm blushing haha
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 2 . 4/1
holy mother of fvck I cringed so hard to a certain fangirl's pov. Oh god, I just imagines that there are no real life fangirls /boys as annoying as her. i
kanekiiiiiiii chapter 13 . 2/26
please update
Guest chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
i loved it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
For Romance with Humor fic, this is almost Heartbreaking!

I mean... Sasuke's obvious Love and attraction toward Naruto. His full attention on him. His Love that keep spoken in his mind about Hurt and many thing. His feeling that he didn't ignore.
I mean, how rare fic like this where Sasuke is the one who fall in love first, not denying it, very serious, keep reaching, and almost stopped until Itachi advice him.

Where Naruto still think Sasuke probably just a jerk and being jerk.
And still confused about his feeling.

I want to cry!
I want Naruto to kiss Sasuke since the third kiss that gave a sad feeling. D':

By the way, I LOVE the Shikatema scene especially where Temari declared that Shikamaru is hers and Shikamaru end up ran!
We need more fic where female character could be the one who reach and being possessive toward her love interest in Hetero relationship.

I REALLY REALLY WILL BE SO HAPPY AND CRY IF THIS CONTINUE!
PLEASE CONTINUE IF YOU STILL ALIVE SOMEWHERE AND HEALTHY!
I REALLY LOVE THIS FIC SO FAR!
JadeRiceBall chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
I LOVE THISSSS CONTINUEEE PLEASEEEEEE! 3
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 13 . 2/27/2016
Are you still finishing this? I like it a lot. Hope for more updates
phantomlady13 chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Ow man ! you just leave this hanging like that ?! *disbelievingeyes*
Come on continue this please ! *thebestpuppyeyesicanborrow*

Coz I'm still curious about Minato n Kushina relationship n death. How come they separate like that ? If Minato is from showbiz world,,,,, than that mean Naruto will have the skill ?! And what happened with Naruto ?

Ps. Please continue this !
phantomlady13 chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
I like the name of the fan club. It's awesome you can think something like that. *giggles*
Ageha Yume chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
I love this so much! I really hope you would update and not drop this story!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
This story is so AWESOME! You're AWESOME!
Hope u will continue it ganbatte nee
I'll be faithfully waiting for this piece of awesomeness x)
A chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
The story's funny, only a few mistakes here and there. I would really love it if you could update :D
kurotsukkiy chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
Oh My Gooood! This was so funny! My baby how could you end it juat there! At the good part?!