Reviews for Convergence
sportytc chapter 5 . 6/24
Just wondering if you are going to carry on with this as I would love to read more
Jiltanith chapter 3 . 6/13
(I posted a brief review of chapter 5 a while back, then wrote this one later. Since I couldn't post another review at chapter 5, it's here instead.)

I see that your muse for this story popped in briefly and then headed back out! I would really like to see where this goes, so I hope it comes back for a longer stay soon; it's been more than a year since you added to this story, though I see that some others have been added and/or updated.

I like the interactions between the two teams and I'm hoping for some interaction between Tony and Teyla (maybe she won't smack him down) and between Ziva and Teyla (both female warriors); Ziva and Ronon could be fun too. So many possibilities!
Great story!
linda.ljc chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
you have a lot of discontinued stories. is Convergence going to be finished. it's good as far as it goes, but it's been a while since it was updated.
Gracealma chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Hope you can update more. What is up with Vance?
flower pot girl chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
A promising beginning.
Robotech1984 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
just finished reading this and can't wait to see where this goes and how Abby reacts to being read-in to the stargate program :D
Acrylate chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Love the story. Can't wait how they will cooperate and solve the problem together. Please continue soon
CynthiaW chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
This is a great story. I hope to see an update soon.

SGC having to practically take over an NCIS case is really getting to the team. Gibbs isn't happy about having to keep his team in the dark, but he can understand why it's necessary. Something seems to be up with Vance, though. He's acting weird. I wonder if that Wraith possessed him. Can they do that? I never saw Atlantis, so I'm not familiar with them. Vance's reaction to the possession would explain why he was unconscious. And if the Wraith reacted badly to Vance, he may not have taken full control until after Vance gave his statement. Just a theory.
PhoenixFire859 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
This is a great story, please continue it
Miluzine96 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I really like your story and hope you will publish soon !
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Great story so far. I really hope you'll get back to it soon. Thanks.
Jiltanith chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I see that your muses are trying to escape again; would virtual chocolate chip cookies be of any help to encourage them to stick around?

I Really Really want to see what's going to happen!

(Thanks for the new chapter! ;) )
EvE79 chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
I'm happy you decided to start writing this story again!
OCMichael chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Didn't DiNozzo's father prefer to be called "Anthony"?

STILL not buying Gibbs' reaction in last chapter.