Reviews for Convergence
excellent
fadedrage chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
A very unfortunate place to leave this. I appreciate being able to read what you did wrute, though. It's very good :)
angry penguin chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Well it has been five years, but if you do continue, I would love to read it.
Moi chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Great and very promising start. I hope you'll continue this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
I just have to say that Carson is not British but Scottish. Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland. While both countries are in the United Kingdom there are separate countries.
sportytc chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Just wondering if you are going to carry on with this as I would love to read more
Jiltanith chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
(I posted a brief review of chapter 5 a while back, then wrote this one later. Since I couldn't post another review at chapter 5, it's here instead.)

I see that your muse for this story popped in briefly and then headed back out! I would really like to see where this goes, so I hope it comes back for a longer stay soon; it's been more than a year since you added to this story, though I see that some others have been added and/or updated.

I like the interactions between the two teams and I'm hoping for some interaction between Tony and Teyla (maybe she won't smack him down) and between Ziva and Teyla (both female warriors); Ziva and Ronon could be fun too. So many possibilities!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Great story!
linda.ljc chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
you have a lot of discontinued stories. is Convergence going to be finished. it's good as far as it goes, but it's been a while since it was updated.
Gracealma chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Hope you can update more. What is up with Vance?
flower pot girl chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
A promising beginning.
Robotech1984 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
just finished reading this and can't wait to see where this goes and how Abby reacts to being read-in to the stargate program :D
5ngela chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Love the story. Can't wait how they will cooperate and solve the problem together. Please continue soon
CynthiaW chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
This is a great story. I hope to see an update soon.

SGC having to practically take over an NCIS case is really getting to the team. Gibbs isn't happy about having to keep his team in the dark, but he can understand why it's necessary. Something seems to be up with Vance, though. He's acting weird. I wonder if that Wraith possessed him. Can they do that? I never saw Atlantis, so I'm not familiar with them. Vance's reaction to the possession would explain why he was unconscious. And if the Wraith reacted badly to Vance, he may not have taken full control until after Vance gave his statement. Just a theory.
PhoenixFire859 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
This is a great story, please continue it