Reviews for Survivors' Hearts
hope you come back to this story
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 8 . 1/22
Oh ho...two-thirds of the Unholy Trio ride again, and it seems the Rani has a selfless side! Interesting to see that Zatnik'el weapons will trigger Time Lord regenerations but not kill them outright to start the process (i.e. no life signs, then the regen happens)...and Natalie Dormer's the new "face" huh? Another excellent choice!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
You picked a fine place to stop!
Get back to typing! You can sleep later!
Grin
Kirk chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Best tag line ever!
Sage1988 chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I love this chapter. The insertion of Doctor Who into SG-1 was seamless and well written, the links between Rani and Nirrti was spot on, I can just see those two as being friendly.

The regeneration of the Rani was a shock, but it really got me hooked. Having seen Natalie Dormer as Moriarty in Elementary I agree she would be perfect for the role of the Rani. I can't help but wonder if the personality of the Rani is going to change? She regenerated in the Doctor's Tardis and as we saw with the Master, it past some of the Doctor's character traits on to him, the seemingly childishness and so on.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
No matter how many epic speeches about the doctor I hear, they never get old.
denise3 chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Fantastic! SG-1 meets the Rani! I loved the bit about Nirrti :)
SuperSaiyanPrince chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Excellent chapter, it's great to see you adding in a Stargate adventure. I could totally see the Rani knowing Nirrti, and you definitely chose a good person as the Rani's next regeneration. She and Moriarty have so much in common.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Hmm, that would be an interesting choice for the Rani indeed, and with things changing in Who now, maybe we might have more of a chance to actually run into the Rani again in future episodes.
KVL chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
love the story, will there be an update soon?
Devin Trinidad chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
You know, if you're following the series, does this mean that we're going to visit the Master back in the 21 century? If that's the case, can you keep him? I would love to see a reunion between three infamous Time Lords! Think of it, the three children of Gallifrey wreaking havoc all over the universe.
luger 7 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
A most excellent fanfic. party on, dude.
Sir Thames chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Lovely writing. Carry on.
Sage1988 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
A truly excellent and well written piece of writing, I can't wait to see how this will alter the events that are to come. It is also great to see the Rani more emotional and her protecting the Doctor even if it was from himself
ben10987654321 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
You do have to think that if the Doctor had someone with him the ending of the episode would have been different. He was pretty full of himself in it. At least the Rani had the right method of 'knocking' some sense into him. Wow, there is just not enough people who punch him.

It really says something that it's the Rani who ensures the Laws of Time are upheld and he wants to break them.

Great update.