Reviews for The Crystal Bearers: The After Crystal
KH777 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Thank you very much for warning about yaoi BEFORE the story. I do not like that sort of thing and prefer to avoid it as much as possible. But I totally respect your opinion about it, I just don't like it.
one of your readers LOL D chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
WHOA! AFTER LIKE, FOREVER, YOU UPDATED THE STORY! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M EXCITED NOW! THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO CHAPTER 4! ;D
ThoughtlessDream chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
well written! I look forward very much to the MxM action

Update soon!
DrakeRise chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
cid is not a clavat, he is a lilty. you have made quite a few spelling and gramma erors but its fine overall. this is a good fic. update soon, k?
Zanzibar1 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
This looks good. I was considering writing an after the end kind of story, but it seems you've beat me to it. That's okay, it was only a thought in my mind. I have no idea what I would've done for the story. Great job so far. I have to say that this looks to be interesting, so I hope you continue to write it. Update soon!
anon chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I want to keep this fic in my pocket. please continue, and take your time.
Silvara chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
It's still nice reading. I can't say my interest did not wear off during some passages, but I have still a little bit of curiosity into myself. (haemAs long as I get my weekly dose of Keisshaem)
anonymous reader D chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Yaaaayyyy! A new chapter! I wonder if that hooded Clavat was Layle? *suspense!* Post again soon, kay? :D
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay! A CB fic! *jumps in joy* Great start; update soon!
QuesoPwnz chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I really like this. Update? Please? I also like your writing style. Nice with good detail but not to much detail. Good job. _
Silvara chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
THere isn't much BG on Keiss is there? :P I'll stay torned on until you update, ok?

Keep it up?
Yes chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I like where this is going. Please keep going! One word of advice thought, make the paragraphs longer. I know they look massive on Microsoft word, but not on FF.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
VANDA BAN, GREAT TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE DO ANOTHER ONE OF THESE, WE HAVE SO FEW OF THEM, YEAH THE GAME WASN'T FUN BUT THE TALE WAS PRETTY INTERESTING, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh, this is very good! You have to updated soon cause I'm loving it! :)
final fantasy freak chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Kya! You have to write more! This is one of the better Crystal Bearers fanfics I've seen. You have to continue the story! Update soon, please! XD