Reviews for Bookworms: Silence
CLee56 chapter 1 . 1/12
Chapter two, what a blast!
RandyWriter chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OK...so I read these completely out of order, but damn, all of your chapters were great on their own merit. these two are great characters, and their little silence game...hmmm...interesting, lol. Loved it! Your stories always make me smile! Great job!
Kelly J chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
holy fuck! i am totally in love with that silent game! i never thought of that before! and i certainly never thought it could be as hot as that was! but im convinced! that was so extremely intimate and sensual and erotic! im in awe of you! i will definitely have to try that out sometime!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Holy shit, i cant believe you have more of Bookworms! This makes me entirely to happy! Im so excited now! I love these two! And really you never let me down! this was incredible and i loved it oh so much! Anywhoo, i just want to tell you that i love that you reply back to reviews, its serious so sweet! ANd i just adore you that much more! :D

Ashley
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
shhhhh..no words needed indeed:)
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Lovely reading for a a Sunday afternoon!

I like their silent game!

xoxo
mrskebab chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Quiet sex yummy x
laura lou who chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Fun times!
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
le sigh, The Pretty's mind is such a wonderful place to be lol
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
that was awesome it.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Thanks for sharing this another story to Bookworm! Loved it :o) going to read the other one now :o) Chilly x
Lupin4Tonks chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
They do like that washing machine, don't they? I think you'd expect me to like this kinda thing, but I find it as distracting as the chatter. But the sounds of sex is REALLY erotic. Especially with increased wetness :D
Twireader81 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I really love your bookworm Edward! Good job!
michswan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I loved reading this in the compilation. I've never tried that game, Maybe tonight with the hubby... ;)
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
It always amazes me how attentive Edward is and how he can find the simplest acts and idiosyncrasies and find them sexy. That was hot and I was really hoping someone was going to crack but apparently they r pretty good at this silent game, lol. Fun read!